Author Topic: Limbo  (Read 1179 times)

Limbo
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:51:19 pm »
I have been playing this game for some time now. Obviously I loved the whole gameplay and the concept, but what I loved most was the graphical treatment of it. The mood created by this black and white contrast is really amazing. Even the soundtrack and the sounds are beautifully designed to match with the dark, textured, minimalistic world of Limbo.

What do you guys think ?

Re: Limbo
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:19:01 pm »
welcome to the site, I never played"Limbo" can you tell us more about this video game? first off if this is a newer game then a few people probably ever played this game outside of yourself. I happen to be a retro collector not owning a single thing current generation or soon to be last generation. the newest console I own is a PlayStation 3 and a recently obtained Xbox360.
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 01:43:58 pm »
I like the freaky and creepy aesthetic.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 01:48:22 pm »
I have been playing this game for some time now. Obviously I loved the whole gameplay and the concept, but what I loved most was the graphical treatment of it. The mood created by this black and white contrast is really amazing. Even the soundtrack and the sounds are beautifully designed to match with the dark, textured, minimalistic world of Limbo.

What do you guys think ?

I have it on order, and expecting it this week to arrive.

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 02:05:39 pm »
I think I have it for 360, X1, and a physical copy on PS4.

Still haven't played it.  Might make an effort to get around to it this year.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 08:11:37 pm »
I have played it for afew hours I thought it was fantastic but I moved onto somthing else.I plan to revisit it though

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 09:20:04 pm »
Limbo was nice. But I think the ending was a little curious, could have been better. After I finished it, I bought the second game from Playdead, "Inside". And what should I say... I liked it more. And also the ending was curious.