Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Wii U Information  (Read 943 times)

htimreimer

Assassin's Creed Wii U Information
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:29:20 am »
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:50:24 pm by htimreimer »

jcalder8

Re: Assassin's Creed Wii U Information
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 11:39:21 pm »
In my opinion the Wii U is just another gimmick from Nintendo so I will be passing on the system until it hits the $100 price point.

madmax

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 02:31:03 am »
It's a clever concept but I'm not one to want to take my eyes off the screen to look at another screen. I will most likely be getting the game on PC.

It seems like the WiiU has been announced for a very long time now...

ffxik

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 04:15:57 am »
Oh the journalistic geniuses at IGNorant.com  Personally I wish Nintendo would drop the crap and start making systems again.  Not frustratingly gimmiky machines that only work about half as well as their supposed to. 

For the record I own a Wii the system is solid and it has some really fun games, but that controller is a piece of crap.

blipcs76

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 09:31:27 am »
I think there's some cool potential with the WiiU, but most will drop the ball as they did with the Wii.  My main concern with the WiiU is that it has enough horsepower to get next gen ports from the next XBox and Playstation.  I'll probably only get one console next generation and I'm a solid Nintendo fan.  I dislike having to buy one console for the Wii exclusives and another for more serious games like Bioshock and Fallout.

The most intriguing aspect of the WiiU, IMO, is the ability to shift the game from the TV to the display on the controller.  It's a lifesaver for married gamers whose wives get tired of watching them play, so instead of having to quit playing my game I now have the option to shift it to the controller display, pop in some headphones and keep playing.  I can even take it into another room or to bed.