Author Topic: Video Game Trivia!  (Read 1345 times)

Video Game Trivia!
« on: October 21, 2017, 07:57:40 pm »
Hello everyone! :)   I wanted to invite everyone to please try my new Trivia games I made on Sporcle. I have made 2 triva quizzes for you guys to try and see how well you do.  Some of the answers are easy, some are hard, and their is a little something for everyone.  :D

The first Quiz is a logo guessing game where you type the name of the logo as you see them and try to guess all 20 I put.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/NintendoFan96/video-game-logo-quiz

The second quiz is classic style school multiple choice quiz with some interesting and fun questions, I made it pretty diverse so everyone will have fun. Their are tough questions that may stump you, but some fairly easy ones for avid game lovers. :) 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/NintendoFan96/video-game-quiz-hard

Feel free to post any Trivias you have made or ones that are fun that you like and maybe we can all play along with eachother's puzzles. :)

Re: Video Game Trivia!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:14:59 pm »
pretty cool... i did terrible at the quiz haha

telly

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:30:02 pm »
50% aw yeah. The one I felt the most guilty of actually knowing was the COD Zombies map question
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 03:45:15 pm »
18/20 on the first one
42% on the second one

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 07:44:33 pm »
I got 70% on the first one, 55% on the second :)

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 12:04:31 am »
17 on the first, 25/40 on the second- but not without nitpicking some answers. Why does SNES work on the logo quiz, but not Super Nintendo? And the one on gaming myths- none of those are true! (I mean, I'm sure there's been at least one instance of Sony trying to buy reviews, but there's no evidence it's standard practice.) Why is the Virtual Boy given credit for the first system with a 3D game- does Starfox not count?

Really though, most of that is me being the guy pushing up his glasses going "well, actually..." So don't mind me.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 08:55:37 am »
When I got to the question that said how many bits is PS4 and your answer was 512, I closed the window.  That is just patently wrong.

kashell

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 09:15:16 am »
Too many ads. I couldn't finish either of them.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 09:27:54 am »
Well done!

I got 14/20 on the first
Then, I got 55% on the second.  That was tough