Author Topic: November 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 8615 times)

Re: November 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 08:04:04 pm »
I mostly only buy them for games I really like and I haven't bought any since Splatoon 2 and most of what I own is Zelda and about a half dozen Smash Bros ones that aren't Nintendo properties.  There's a chance I'll grab the new Shovel Knight ones, whenever they come out, as I like being supportive of that game, but that's about it.  It's mostly just Zelda.

sworddude

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 08:10:21 pm »
It's nice merchandice don't get me wrong.

Obviously I had to get my favourite smash bros characters and I got suckered into those wooly yoshi ones so I ended up with around 10 amiibo.

I would personally only recommend to get your favourite characters or series. Complete sets with these kinds of things seem to be kinda ridiculous not to mention even though they are easy to get also pricy thanks to the massive amounts and different sets.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:22:12 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

spac316

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 11:23:40 pm »
Recently got Wild Guns Reloaded for PS4. Rented form Gamefly and kept it. Also got Christmas NiGhts for Saturn import.

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 11:32:02 pm »
It's nice merchandice don't get me wrong.

Obviously I had to get my favourite smash bros characters and I got suckered into those wooly yoshi ones so I ended up with around 10 amiibo.

I would personally only recommend to get your favourite characters or series. Complete sets with these kinds of things seem to be kinda ridiculous not to mention even though they are easy to get also pricy thanks to the massive amounts and different sets.
Yeah I buy them just because they're nice nintendo figurines, the digitial content is just a bonus in my eyes

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 03:50:01 am »
Recently got Wild Guns Reloaded for PS4. Rented form Gamefly and kept it. Also got Christmas NiGhts for Saturn import.

I've always wanted to try Christmas Nights, I've never played it.

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2017, 09:06:37 pm »

Todays Haul

PS3 Slim 120GB CECH-2001A
The Last of Us
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Lightning Returns : FFXIII
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »

TODAY IT FINALLY ARRIVED
Currently Playing

shfan

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2017, 11:44:41 pm »
My copy of Undertale arrived too :D  Never played it nor looked massively into the storyline, but the soundtrack is something I've been listening to on youtube for a long time now, so the CD will be accompanying me on my drive to college this afternoon. Megalovania VS rush hour traffic, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:11 am »
My copy of Undertale arrived too :D  Never played it nor looked massively into the storyline, but the soundtrack is something I've been listening to on youtube for a long time now, so the CD will be accompanying me on my drive to college this afternoon. Megalovania VS rush hour traffic, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

I've always wondered what all the fuss was about Undertale. I've seen gameplay of it and at least from what I've seen it doesn't look special at all. Despite my curiosity towards the game, I am at the same time reluctant to try it since those who praise it act like it is the second coming of Christ; it all really reminds me of the hype around Earthbound which is also over inflated imo. Regardless, I do plan on playing it some day although it will likely be the digital route once I can but it on Steam for a few bucks.

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2017, 01:59:50 am »

I've always wondered what all the fuss was about Undertale. I've seen gameplay of it and at least from what I've seen it doesn't look special at all. Despite my curiosity towards the game, I am at the same time reluctant to try it since those who praise it act like it is the second coming of Christ; it all really reminds me of the hype around Earthbound which is also over inflated imo. Regardless, I do plan on playing it some day although it will likely be the digital route once I can but it on Steam for a few bucks.

It's one of those games where just watching doesn't have the same effect.
Currently Playing

doafan

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 12:50:38 pm »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2017, 09:00:40 pm »

Got these two from a friend for $100 together. Brand new.
Currently Playing

sworddude

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2017, 09:19:20 pm »

It's a very interesting game, I personally find that the story and presentation has a bit to much modern day twists humor and internet memes but I can see why many people like it.

The 8 bit music and visuals are very nice, gameplay also very good not to mention the characters and story wich are the strongest points. A very strange game and most definitely not for everyone.

Has been out for quite some time now, you could find a free download file of the full game online pretty easily if you want to try it out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:21:19 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

spac316

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2017, 08:11:36 pm »
Just bought Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 and Bloodwake for XBox, Rock'em Sock'em Robots Arena for Playstation, Daytona USA for Dreamcast, Code Name Viper for NES and Pitfall the Mayan Adventures for SNES

shepard11

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2017, 08:21:51 pm »
Only had one day off this week and I decided to go hunting in my normal haunts. Man I needed it. Went to my favorite shop and told me to sell me their worst. I was not disappointed.

Sega Genesis:
Sub-terrania

Sega Dreamcast:
TNN Motorsports (CIB) (#138)

Xbox 360:
Bayonetta
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic Generations
Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic '06)
Sonic Unleashed
Too Human

Amiibo: