Author Topic: Latin America exclusive video games  (Read 936 times)

Latin America exclusive video games
« on: November 19, 2017, 02:06:54 pm »
Hey! So I’m currently visiting Latin America/Central America and would like to know if there are any games exclusive to Latin America/Central America that I should look out for. Any system is fine. This is posted in the classic video games section of the forum, but modern games are fine too.

dreama1

Re: Latin America exclusive video games
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:27:34 pm »
Hey! So I’m currently visiting Latin America/Central America and would like to know if there are any games exclusive to Latin America/Central America that I should look out for. Any system is fine. This is posted in the classic video games section of the forum, but modern games are fine too.
Fire and Ice for the SMS. In fact just focus on their SMS games.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:51:49 am by dreama1 »

ferraroso

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 08:10:55 pm »
Same opinion here! Especially if you are in Brazil, focus on the Master System (and maybe Mega Drive and Game Gear as well if you have the time).
If you are into that, it may also be a great opportunity to get a softmodded PS2 for amazingly cheap!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 07:49:05 pm »
Sega Master System and Mega drive are very popular systems here , they receive so many exclusive and unique titles, give a quick search

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 01:29:48 am »
Ps vita Epick Mickey 2 . i think that one is lating exclusive but only the physical ps vita game not any other version, its a very hard to find for someone who is collecting vita games, im still looking for a copy that isnt over $100