Author Topic: Who is your go to character in Street Fighter?  (Read 3587 times)

Who is your go to character in Street Fighter?
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:56:15 pm »
Everyone has their guy/girl that they whoop with and choose every time when getting into those heated sessions at parties :D

For me it might sound cliche and mainstream but I pick Ryu for nostalgia purposes and because I do best with him although Chung-Li is my favorite character :D

Which street fighter character do you kick butt with most?   :)

Specifically II Turbo and Alpha but any of the series if they vary too.

azure

Re: Who is your go to character in Street Fighter?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:59:44 pm »

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:06:36 pm »
I always preferred Cammy's straightforward style. 

No fireballs, nothing super complicated, just a style I like.  For someone a little more technical, I began to like R. Mika, but I haven't played SFV in like a year at least.  There's also the Ryu/Ken fallback.

telly

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:32:35 pm »
When I would play Capcom vs. SNK 2 I would enjoy playing as Eagle.

Sorry that choice doesn't follow the II Turbo and Alpha rule.  :P
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 12:43:45 am »
I always preferred Cammy's straightforward style. 

No fireballs, nothing super complicated, just a style I like.  For someone a little more technical, I began to like R. Mika, but I haven't played SFV in like a year at least.  There's also the Ryu/Ken fallback.

This

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 01:03:02 am »
It's a mix between Balrog, Sagat and Cammy for SF2 and Sakura, Karin and R.Mika for SFA

stealthrush

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 03:16:18 am »
Balrog aka Vega.

ferraroso

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 09:37:38 am »
This guy:

tpugmire

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 09:45:28 am »
This guy:

Zangief looks kinda like Turf in this pic.
As for my pick, E. Honda. Every time.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 10:27:02 am »
This guy:

Zangief looks kinda like Turf in this pic.
As for my pick, E. Honda. Every time.

I need a mohawk

Back when the game was new, I was killer with Chun-Li.  Now days, I play with Ryu.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:28:52 am by turf »

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 12:24:25 pm »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:01:08 pm by jce3000gt »

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 03:02:19 pm »
I suck at fighting games, so I don't play them, really. But my parents own a laundromat, and for a short, lovely span, we had a few arcade cabinets that were on lease. I was the scrub casual with this fine fellow
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

lordscott

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 03:10:24 pm »
I suck at fighting games, so I don't play them, really. But my parents own a laundromat, and for a short, lovely span, we had a few arcade cabinets that were on lease. I was the scrub casual with this fine fellow

I suck at fighting games too even though i have favorite fighting games & i have favorite fighting game series even though i suck at fighting games at the moment  & i admit that some moves & some combos are complicated to do & to pull off

lordscott

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 03:16:23 pm »
As for me it depends on 2 factors it depends on what Street Fighters you asking me about & it depends on who i need to use & so far my main is Chun Li & yes Ryu,Ken Masters & Chun Li are 3 of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 03:15:37 am »

I suck at fighting games too even though i have favorite fighting games & i have favorite fighting game series even though i suck at fighting games at the moment  & i admit that some moves & some combos are complicated to do & to pull off

Me three. but I have to mention that a ton of fighting games have clunky and unresponsive controls like Mortal Kombat 2 for example. I like fighting games with quick response time in it's control dept. I used to play Street Fighter 2 a lot for Super Nintendo. Blanka (green ogre)   is the most easy to play with on street fighter 2.

My favorite fighting game would be any that the controller don't lag or not respond to me  pressing the button. I hate how Mortal Kombat 2 when I tap the punch button a bunch of time it don't punch and it seems the computer always have the right away when it comes to faster response  time.

Mortal Kombat 4 is the first game in the MK series with quick and responsive controls.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:18:28 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)