Author Topic: March 2018 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 4505 times)

Flashback2012

Re: March 2018 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 08:51:44 am »
@theflea, I too found a copy of Grand Prix Challenge at HPB yesterday. It's mildly amazing that it's been out for 15 years and I had never seen it before (being into racing games I'm sure I would have spied it once or twice). I also picked up one of those Oregon Trail handhelds from Target. I could have sworn someone posted they were $20 but I ended up paying $25.

theflea

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 11:27:48 pm »
@theflea, I love the look of that Oregon Trail handheld. I saw a YouTube video with it.
It really is cool, great way to play the original.

@theflea, I too found a copy of Grand Prix Challenge at HPB yesterday. It's mildly amazing that it's been out for 15 years and I had never seen it before (being into racing games I'm sure I would have spied it once or twice). I also picked up one of those Oregon Trail handhelds from Target. I could have sworn someone posted they were $20 but I ended up paying $25.
Its one of those games you rarely see in the wild and it's dirt cheap. Even online a copy sells for under $10. I think most F1 racing games are uncommon to find in the wild.
They are $25 and while most Targets seem to be selling out of them no one cares a bout them where I live. My Target still has a bunch of them.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 09:20:33 am »
Took dupes to Gamestop over the weekend.  Got $350 for what dupes they would take.

Spent about $100 of it.  Bought Gear.Club Unlimited (NS), Robinson VR (PSVR), Earth's Dawn (PS4), Lost Planet 3 (360), and Furu Furu Park (Wii).

If Gamestop will ever start taking PS2 and Atari games, I'll probably get a ton more trade credit.

telly

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 05:18:01 pm »
How many games did you end up selling? That must have been quite the pile!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

sworddude

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:06 pm »

I guess those penny trade inss were kinda exaggerated and for real trash games that don't sell anymore. I mean most people try to sell their sports games and those are the people who complain about the low trade in values the most ::) Obviously even with nice value games you will get farr less but not penniess on the dollar.

There are some exceptions for pretty rare games but than again a low trade in means a low buy it now for the lucky buyer   ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:20:52 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

azure

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 09:24:54 pm »

Haven't posted here in a while, but had to share my excitement. Finding Gotcha Force puts me ever closer to finishing my personal GCN collection. My love for the cube is one of the main reasons I even got into this hobby and started collecting. The GCN specifically is my favorite console and the main thing I love to collect for. So please excuse my gushing as I'm ecstatic  ;D

spac316

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 09:51:07 pm »
Got a big score today at a local thrift store for $50, got an Intellivision with about a dozen games! Those four games on the side are empty, sadly. I'll find them out in the wild sometime.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 09:21:24 am »
How many games did you end up selling? That must have been quite the pile!
The first day I only traded 4 games for $100.

The second day I traded a box of games for $250.  I'd have to find the receipt.  There were a few games they paid $20, there were a bunch they paid $8-12, and I traded a bunch of trash games that they paid $4-7.

All in all, I had maybe $100 in it all and got $350.

I'm going to build another pile to go trade in tomorrow if I can before the trade deal ends.  Last batch will probably net me less than $50.

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 06:27:21 pm »
Finds for the past 2 weeks:
Top Gun NES loose 2.5$
TMNT NES loose 2.5$
StarTropics NES loose 2.5$
Jackal NES loose 2.5$
Guitar Hero III PS2 cib 1$
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Xbox cib 1$
Indigo/Clear Gamecube Controller 1.5$
Black Gamecube Controller 1$
Bakugan Battle Brawlers DS cib 1$
Kung Fu Panda DS cib 1$
Monster High Ghoul Spirit DS cib 1$
Treasure World DS cib 1$
Tron Evolution DS cib 1$
Ultimate Band DS cib 1$
Assassin's Creed Xbox 360 cib 2$
Halo 4 Xbox 360 cib 2$
NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 2$
NCAA Football 14 Xbox 360 cib 2$
UFC 2009 Undisputed Xbox 360 2$

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 08:25:37 am »
Gamestop is running a B2G1 on 360,PS3,Wii so I bought some games

Lollipop Chainsaw (360)
Army of Two (360)
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (360)
Army of Two: The 40th Day (360)
Turok (360)
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (360)
Mindjack (360)
Sonic Unleashed (360)
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (360)
50 Cent: Blood in the Sand (360)
Syndicate (360)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (360)
Atelier Shallie (PS3)
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
30 Great Games (Wii U)

soera

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 02:24:07 pm »
Found a contact in Spain and picked up a generous supply of Spain PS4 games. The list is :

Kyurinaga's revenge (which includes a pretty hefty artbook that is too big for the case itself)
Drawfighters
Numantia
Baboon!
Ducati 90th anniversary
Yasai ninja
Dogchild
Toro
Atrapa la bandera
El Mundo de Nubla
Motor strike
Los 40 Principales: Karaoke vol 2
Rolling Bob

Just waiting on him to find the one last game Im missing and I should have all the Spain exclusive PS4 titles out so far.

azure

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 09:14:08 pm »
Found a contact in Spain and picked up a generous supply of Spain PS4 games. The list is :

Kyurinaga's revenge (which includes a pretty hefty artbook that is too big for the case itself)
Drawfighters
Numantia
Baboon!
Ducati 90th anniversary
Yasai ninja
Dogchild
Toro
Atrapa la bandera
El Mundo de Nubla
Motor strike
Los 40 Principales: Karaoke vol 2
Rolling Bob

Just waiting on him to find the one last game Im missing and I should have all the Spain exclusive PS4 titles out so far.
You're a madman, but I admire your commitment.

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 01:30:52 am »
Just snagged a copy of Clock Tower at GameStop for $31.50 I honestly never thought I was going to find a copy of this at a decent price.

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 09:09:37 am »
I've been gone on vacation for the last two weeks.  I stopped at a couple of local game shops where I was to get a sense of the market.

Prices varied wildly.  One shop was over priced and had a couple of more rare titles, but still had a lack of selection, and the other shop was priced slightly under market, but had nothing even remotely uncommon.

All that to say I didn't pick anything up.

However, Persona 4 Golden was finally back to a super low price on the Vita PSN store, so I did get that.

spac316

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 08:34:48 pm »
Got Rumble Roses XX for XB360 in the mail today.