Author Topic: Which Console Or Platform Gets The Least Use Currently  (Read 1291 times)

Which Console Or Platform Gets The Least Use Currently
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:31:56 pm »
Anyone who collects gaming consoles or platforms probably has something on the back burner, not getting much use currently. Maybe your going to sell it or save it for a future time? well for me I haven't played my Gamecube or my NES or my Genesis latly. but I am not going to sell it.

how about you? maybe it is an old PC in your case or handheld? or even a certain collectors console that is not getting much use. I personally don't see the need for more than 1 type of console PC or handheld at one time :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Which Console Or Platform Gets The Least Use Currently
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 06:05:21 pm »
My Saturn. My original one died a while back, and I just recently got it back. So I have to build up my collection again. I don't have a lot to play on it at the moment.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 07:24:55 pm »
N64 Wii

stealthrush

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 08:59:16 pm »
Game Boy and GameCube.

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 01:28:28 am »
Oh man, pretty much anything that isn't the PS4, PS3, PS2, Switch, and Dreamcast. If I had to pick which one of my consoles is the most neglected it would probably be my Gamecube at the moment; I can't even remember the last time I even powered it on, it's probably been about 2-years

telly

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 08:44:55 am »
My SNES has been sitting at my parents house for a little while now. The SNES classic that I got really knocked off a lot of titles I was planning on buying for it lol
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

pizzasafari

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 08:33:10 pm »
WonderSwan. I only have one game for it and can't properly speak Japanese yet.

Out of consoles I can realistically play, my Master System. It was an impulse buy and it doesn't really have any games I care about.

Edit: Actually no, scratch both of those, I've at least played them before, most unused is my Game Gear, I haven't even switched the thing on yet. Goddamn batteries.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:37:10 pm by pizzasafari »

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 08:50:55 pm »
Of the ones I own right now, N64 and Gamecube are pretty low.  After that would be Xbox 360 as I only bring that out if I want to jam on Guitar Hero.  After that it's the Switch, because there haven't been many games released since last year.  At the top of most played is PS4 and PC as I go back and forth between both, being that I play all my shooters on PC and all my action games are for PS4.

mrnikon

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 02:02:54 pm »
My Atari 5200 dose not get much use anymore. I may have to use it tonight... i just may need help getting it off the shelf, and demoing the building next door so I have a place to put it down.

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 08:53:32 am »
My Saturn for sure.  I don't even have any games lol

kashell

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 10:04:24 am »
It's a tie between my Wii U and my Game Cube.

scoobs22

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 10:55:25 am »
My 3DO hasn't gotten a lot of love... yet!  :P

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 03:48:00 am »
I have a Gameboy Advance NON-sp, but it's in pretty poor condition and it's taught me how much we should appreciate the blessing of a backlight