Author Topic: E3 2018: Microsoft  (Read 1749 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: E3 2018: Microsoft
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 02:41:23 pm »
I like that they're strengthing their first-party teams. That is something they seriously need.

As for actual game announcements, honestly, Halo and Wolfenstein are all that excited me. And being that Wolfenstein sounds as if it's forced co-op, I'm not all that excited. I like my single-player campaigns. And since Halo was a teaser, I have a ways to wait for that.

...where's my RPGs?! And no, I don't play Kingdom Hearts. Mickey Mouse and friends don't interest me.

telly

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 07:00:11 pm »
Definitely excited for Ori 2. The first Ori was excellent and is one of the must have games on Xbox One. Hopefully it will get a physical release too.
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 07:03:09 pm »
Definitely excited for Ori 2. The first Ori was excellent and is one of the must have games on Xbox One. Hopefully it will get a physical release too.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. That looked cool, for sure. I've never played the 1st.

telly

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 07:25:02 pm »

Oh yeah, forgot about that. That looked cool, for sure. I've never played the 1st.

I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for something to play on Xbox One. I'm sure you could pick it up from Amazon pretty easily
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery