Author Topic: Do you own all of the 5 retro games I have listed in my collection?  (Read 6197 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Do you own all of the 5 retro games I have listed in my collection?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »
I don't own a single one of those. But I do own plenty more, especially on the PS2.
Quality over quantity.   ;)

Agreed. I don't buy games I won't play. My 100+ PS2 games are all games I have played or plan to play.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 04:03:27 pm »
Only have two of the five listed.

Guess you'll have the win there ::)
YES!
In your face!

Don't worry it just takes a while to become a seasoned collector like me.

Very true I still have a long way to go to be on the same lvl, keep up the good stuff as a seasoned collector good stuff ;D
Don't be too disheartened, you have some nice stuff - not quite as nice as mine - but nice stuff nonetheless.

You keep at this collecting thing and you might just acquire the other three titles you need in the next half-decade or so.

Will do
Which three titles are you missing?

I will put out a 24 hour site wide watch for you to have everybody looking on your behalf.

I'll alert the national guard.

There is no need for that I'll get them eventually. It will however most likely take some years if not more at the very least.

Regardless of that, many thanks for your words of wisdom o wise one. Your knowledge knows no bounds.
Are you sure man?
You registered on here on 2014-11-17 and still don't have those 3 games.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 04:07:08 pm »

YES!
In your face!

Very true I still have a long way to go to be on the same lvl, keep up the good stuff as a seasoned collector good stuff ;D
Don't be too disheartened, you have some nice stuff - not quite as nice as mine - but nice stuff nonetheless.

You keep at this collecting thing and you might just acquire the other three titles you need in the next half-decade or so.

Will do

I will put out a 24 hour site wide watch for you to have everybody looking on your behalf.

There is no need for that I'll get them eventually. It will however most likely take some years if not more at the very least.

Regardless of that, many thanks for your words of wisdom o wise one. Your knowledge knows no bounds.
Are you sure man?

Because his 2000+ other games don't count. You're only a true retro gamer if you own these 5 games... ::)

kypherion

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 04:09:12 pm »
That would require me to own, or want to own a PS2.

not a ps2 guy?
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

sworddude

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 04:18:43 pm »

YES!
In your face!

Will do

Are you sure man?

there is no rush man, Just haven't had the skill or luck to find or get these games up till now It's just how the cookie crumbles.

Those games are quite challenging to get only a master collector such as yourselves could get them in such a short amount of time

I might get them someday or not   ::)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:33:30 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 04:24:47 pm »

YES!
In your face!

Will do

Are you sure man?

Because his 2000+ other games don't count. You're only a true retro gamer if you own these 5 games... ::)
You may be on to something here.

He could sell those other 2000 games to fund these 5.

Flashback2012

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 05:40:25 pm »
All 5? No. Just the last one I think. How desperate for attention are you?  :P

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:21 pm »
All 5? No. Just the last one I think. How desperate for attention are you?  :P
It must feel awful to have amassed 6,180 items but have missed four out of five of these titles.

I don't blame you for deflecting with a jab.

It's okay man, it's okay.

You're in good company, our friend sworddude also did not have all five.

Flashback2012

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 06:35:01 pm »
It must feel awful to have amassed 6,180 items but have missed four out of five of these titles.

I don't blame you for deflecting with a jab.

It's okay man, it's okay.

You're in good company, our friend sworddude also did not have all five.

It's not a jab, it's a legitimate question. I just clicked on "Show unread posts since last visit" and of the 20 that show up on Page 1, you've started 9 of them. To me, that indicates you're somewhat starved for attention. That's also not a jab, just a personal observation. Make no mistake, if we were to meet up in real life, I'd be the first person to buy you a beer (provided you're old enough to indulge).

I kind of just glossed over the list earlier (took a break from packing for vacation) and having gone back over it, I think I have at least one more. I thought I had FallOut: BOS for Xbox but it turns out I don't (or it's not listed properly, still working out the quirks in my Xbox collection). DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi I don't have...yet. I just picked up the first two Budokai games (the non-Tenkaichi ones) last month. Parappa 2 I do have but Silent Hill 3 I do NOT (never was big into the SH series to begin with). So 2 out of 5...Yay!?!  :P

Lastly, sworddude IS good company. He can come across as a little brusque at times but I chalk that up to good ole' British indifference to things.  ;) Him and theflea are the two biggest reasons I look forward to seeing new posts in the Finds thread every month.  ;D

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 07:15:42 pm »
None of these games are particularly great and they are pal versions anyway so why would I own them.

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 07:32:48 pm »
None of these games are particularly great.
You take that back.

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 07:54:14 pm »
I don't get this thread either are those suppose to be rare games? I'd say Seether if you do own them I hope you enjoy them. In my opinion bragging is only fun for a short time then the fun wears out sometimes when you actually play the game and try to beat the game.

Is your next thread going to be a sales thread? where you sell those games? I got a ton of games but I also don't have a PAL console, so I won't be buying those games from you sorry. ::)

The only game that I own close to any of the ones listed is Dragon Ball Z Budokai. (I don't think it counts) and I didn't put it into my digital collection yet.

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ffxik

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 09:05:02 pm »
I own one of them.  Silent Hill 3 that's it.  I do own games from some of the other respective series.  Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Sly 2.  So eventually I'll own three of the five.  Since I don't go out of my way for Fallout games nor am I a fan of PaRappa the Rapper.  Those will forever be a void in my shelves.

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2018, 12:21:17 am »
not a ps2 guy?

Not a playstation guy in general. The controllers being the biggest reason as I find all 4 generations's to be quite uncomfortable in my hands. The PS4's is tolerable, but still nowhere near as natural of a feel as the One's is.

Hell, the only reason I even have a PS4 is because one of my friends won a Pro, then gave me his old one so he had more people to play Overwatch with.