Author Topic: Now that you've had June's pay day - what are your plans for that sweet moolah?  (Read 2427 times)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:41:05 pm by seether »

Nickkchilla

telly

I thought that said molar and I was even more confused  :o
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

pizzasafari

I'm currently in prison because I couldn't pay a fine I earned for mass homicide. I was surprised at how lenient the judge was but here I am. I haven't told my work what happened to me yet and I've hired my identical twin brother to go to work in my stead for me (he's bald so I had to make him a wig, I thought it looked pretty fake but apparently it's enough to fool my boss) so that I can save up my monthly wages to get the money I need to pay off my fine and get out of prison. I've had to reset the clock several times though because I keep giving into temptation and using my wage packet to have a month's supply of pizza delivered to my cell instead, but on the flipside eating pizza is all I'd be doing on the outside anyway so I might just wait out the rest of my sentence and hope I get let out for good behaviour. I've tried offering pizza to the guards for a lighter sentence but they don't seem interested.

Edit: *moolah
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:14:04 pm by pizzasafari »

Always have money in the bank, always buying video games  8)

Flashback2012

I actually did get paid yesterday (Tue) but that sweet moolah went mostly to my monthly rent and towards my car note. Maybe next week?  :P

I'm currently in prison because I couldn't pay a fine I earned for mass homicide. I was surprised at how lenient the judge was but here I am. I haven't told my work what happened to me yet and I've hired my identical twin brother to go to work in my stead for me (he's bald so I had to make him a wig, I thought it looked pretty fake but apparently it's enough to fool my boss) so that I can save up my monthly wages to get the money I need to pay off my fine and get out of prison. I've had to reset the clock several times though because I keep giving into temptation and using my wage packet to have a month's supply of pizza delivered to my cell instead, but on the flipside eating pizza is all I'd be doing on the outside anyway so I might just wait out the rest of my sentence and hope I get let out for good behaviour. I've tried offering pizza to the guards for a lighter sentence but they don't seem interested.

We'll have to work out a system to get you my Pizza Hut email coupons. Right now I have one for 35% off... that'd give you a nice start towards your bail.

Or if that won't work, I have a lot of cake recipes- how big a file do you need?

kypherion

Already blew some on the Steam summer sale, I bought like 15 games.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

pizzasafari

We'll have to work out a system to get you my Pizza Hut email coupons. Right now I have one for 35% off... that'd give you a nice start towards your bail.

Or if that won't work, I have a lot of cake recipes- how big a file do you need?

Sweet, thanks. That means I'll be able to order 35% more pizza. I've had to start giving slices to the big shower man for protection so this'll be great.

I'm fine for cake thanks.

rayne315

wait im confused... they sent you to prison on an island and you are waiting for pieces of paper to wash up? or did the paper appear finally and you got off the island only to be put into prison? did you ever buy the games on your paper? or was your job waiting for the paper and that is what your twin is doing now? soooo mannny questionnns!!!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

I was going to answer in some kind of meaningful way... but now I'm not sure it will land.

Anyway, saved up to go to the Classic Console and Arcade Gaming show in Cleveland, Ohio on the 21st. Bit of a drive, and going to stay the weekend; jt should be a blast. Not sure If I'll buy anything but I'm hoping to play some arcade games.

sworddude

Sweet, thanks. That means I'll be able to order 35% more pizza. I've had to start giving slices to the big shower man for protection so this'll be great.

I'm fine for cake thanks.

Actually you can buy 53,83% more pizza for the same amount of money when using that 35% discount  ;D
Your Stylish Sword Master!

The only plan I have is getting The Evil Within 2 on PS4 since Gamestop is having their sale right now and its going for $20.

Nothing major. Gotta set money aside for this bad boy that comes out next month:

sergreyjoy

I bought new trucks and a new board for my growing skateboarding addiction. I upsized in board too, just to see how it feels. From 7.75 inches to 8.25 inches wide....now feels like a comfy pair of slippers <3