Author Topic: Upcoming 2018 games I'm interested in buying list  (Read 3324 times)

tripredacus

Re: Upcoming 2018 games I'm interested in buying list
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 11:20:44 am »
Other than Tales of Vesperia, and Dragon Quest XI, I'm waiting on anything else to drop in price.

This isn't about you.

Topics are for everyone to participate in. If you don't want other people to respond, do not post.

kashell

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 12:16:07 pm »
Dark Souls Remastered looks hardly any different to the original and do I really want to deal with the difficulty and grind again anyway

That's because it's a remaster. ^.^

There's no grind unless you're trying to get rare materials.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 12:53:37 pm »
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Resident Evil 2 Remake for me. I have RDR2 paid off, looking to pre-order RE2 Remake, next.

Also, Metroid Prime 4, whenever the hell it comes out. That will be the game that gets me to finally get a Switch, since I already owned a Wii U for LoZ: Breath of the Wild.

And even though I don't plan on purchasing one, I am curious to see what the hell this Atari VCS (formerly Atari Box) is all about.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2018, 05:22:23 pm »
Kinda want one of those 1up Street Fighter games. Walmart/GameStop exclusive preorder. $299 doesn’t seem so bad for a pint sized emulator.

maximo310

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2018, 10:33:49 pm »
I'm kinda debating on grabbing Ultimate generations on switch or world on pc since while the former has a ton of monster variety, the latter has some really nice 4k & framerate scaling, in addition to some of the enviornments. Other two on my list are smash bros ultimate and metal wolf chaos XD ( maybe la mulana 2 as well).