Author Topic: the one item  (Read 2817 times)

darko

Re: the one item
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:02:30 am »
I'd like to find a copy of Hagane for the SNES. I will never pay the $400 it seems to cost at the moment to get the game, but I'd like to have it none the less.

I would also like to find the foam eye piece and a stand for my Virtual Boy. Those items are too expensive for me to justify (considering I'm not actually going to play the VB very often, if at all).

glefferson

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:46 am »
I'm looking for Jurassic Park Warpath (PSX) and Atari Jaguar console! ;)

scott

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 10:47:53 am »
I'd really like the arcade board for Haunted Castle. Plus the boards for Vs. Castlevania and Castlevania - Playchoice-10. I don't need the cabs to play them on, they'd be more for display than anything. As I'd be mounting them in shadow boxes and hanging them up on the wall. I think those are prolly my ultimate goals for my Castlevania stuff.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 10:51:47 am »
I'd really like the arcade board for Haunted Castle. Plus the boards for Vs. Castlevania and Castlevania - Playchoice-10. I don't need the cabs to play them on, they'd be more for display than anything. As I'd be mounting them in shadow boxes and hanging them up on the wall. I think those are prolly my ultimate goals for my Castlevania stuff.

What are you willing to spend on the PlayChoice-10 Castlevania?  I'm always checking eBay and Craigslist for PlayChoice-10 games.  If I come across one, I'll point it your way.  Castlevania is usually kinda high.  If it's less than $50, I'll probably the one to keep it.  :)

scott

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 10:54:11 am »
Oh I have no idea what they are worth.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 01:14:44 pm »
Castlevania is usually up around $85 - $120.  It ain't cheap.

scott

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 02:07:00 pm »
Ah, kk. I'll keep it in mind. Seems on par with some of the other items in the collection. haha

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 10:56:30 pm »
Tales of Destiny 1&2