Author Topic: No EU/UK games?  (Read 814 times)

No EU/UK games?
« on: August 31, 2011, 08:29:49 am »
Am I missing something or are there no EU/UK games on the site?

I recently started to use this app after being unable to find iCollect for android and wanting an equiviliant. But nearly all the games I have searched for appear to be the NA version which in most cases have different covers and barcodes. Is there a setting for this or must I manually add the EU version of all my games to the database?

Re: No EU/UK games?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 09:15:40 am »
Its pretty much a manual add process...

This would probably be your best and easiest solution and should only be used for games that don't already have entries.
http://vgcollect.com/forum/discussion/66

Just be sure to reference the style guide as to the naming conventions.
http://vgcollect.com/forum/discussion/22/style-guide

scott

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:49:29 am »
It's true that we are lacking games from the other regions. This is due to our need for user added content, and since we currently have more US users than anything else, our database is lop-sided in favor of [NA] titles. I've been slowly trying to add [EU] games to the database, but you'll more than likely need to add your games. If you notice any missing EU consoles or need something added to the list, feel free to let us know.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:49:22 am »
Out of our nearly 18,000 games I'd bet that only about 1000 are EU/UK. This is something I'm hoping to rectify soon. If we can track down some spreadsheets or listings for any of the consoles I can do a batch import which will help us get started.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 11:08:02 am »
I've once requested for an the GBA EU category to be added so that I could add one game I had. I just added the EU version of Tactics Ogre to PSP, so there are at least 2 EU games.