Author Topic: Nintendo Power Subscriber Editions  (Read 2425 times)

Nintendo Power Subscriber Editions
« on: September 01, 2011, 01:18:50 pm »
I was adding some images for a couple Nintendo Power entries when I noticed that there were some cover variations for one of the issues. After investigating, I found that Nintendo Power is printed with two covers each month, one for newsstands and the other for their subscribers. Can someone confirm this before I start adding new entries to the database? I mean this website ( http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/Index/CoverTitle.aspx?id=95348946-d6af-4724-998c-194c769d4d8e&pg=6 ) has complete listings, but I wasn't sure whether or not they were for different regions.

If this is correct, then style wise how should I add the new entries. Yeah, I calling for @scott....

p.s. I still haven't figured out how to hyperlink.

scott

Re: Nintendo Power Subscriber Editions
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:34:36 pm »
The forum seems to only allow for html coding. So, you have to either post the whole url or use the a href=" " tags.

As for the Nintendo power mags... I guess, you could write them out like:  Nintendo Power - Volume 252 Subscriber Edition (March 2010) ?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:26:39 pm »
Okay, I will add them that way, but is this confirmation that their subscribers do indeed received a different cover? Hopefully, someone who is currently subscribed to them can confirm this. I know it seems apparent, but if a current sub. doesn't receive the magazine this way, then I'll have to look into it a little bit more before I add them.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 04:44:11 pm »
Yes, I'm subscribed and the cover is different for us than the news stand version.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

amauriel

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 11:39:00 pm »
I haven't been a subscriber in years. Do they still do the thing on the spines where you put the whole year together and it makes an image?
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."