Author Topic: Happy new years  (Read 839 times)

soera

Happy new years
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:36:30 am »
Hopefully you guys had a great new years. Had to be better than mine.

Basically, we have had a cracked windshield for almost 3 years now. When the crack happened, I bought a windshield from a salvage yard and just had it stored til I could have it put on. Well, fast forward to Thursday where I was at my brother's house for Christmas dinner and my brother in law saw the crack and said if I found a windshield he would put it on for me. I told him I had one so Saturday we got the stuff to remove the old one. Finally got it out and come to find out that one I bought was the wrong size. Frustratingly I went looking for another one and found one. So yesterday we went to get that one. 3 hours and 3 bloody injuries later, it was out. Bring it home and, Ill be damned, that one doesnt work either. Its made for the right car but apparently they made 2 windshields for the same model. It fits on the bottom and most of the sides but its 2 inches too tall at the top so it has a gap. So now my wife's car has a big opening at the top of the car thats covered with painter's tape. And to top it all off, the whole day of working on that made me so tired that I was passed out by 11 pm.

Anyhow, enough of my misery. Lets hope 2014 rains down SMS Buster Douglas CIBs all around!

htimreimer

Re: Happy new years
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 11:57:34 am »
happy new years you and every one on the site also i'm 19 on the 20th

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 12:36:13 pm »
Happy New Year to a of you. I truly wish 2014 blows 2013 out of the water. All the troubles of the past are left behind and anything that was good last year will be great this year.

2014 is going to be the best year yet.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 02:31:12 pm »
Happy New Year, everyone.  Video games-wise, looking forward to possible trades with anyone interested and increasing my video game collection while I also try to finish some of my backlogs.  Have fun and good luck with your endeavors!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 08:14:13 am »
Happy new year to all of you guys and i wish you a happy hunting for 2014!

matt

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 11:26:04 am »
Happy 2014 all! I've been sick as a dog all week and haven't really been active much.