Author Topic: Breath of Fire 6!!!!!!  (Read 1296 times)

ffxik

Breath of Fire 6!!!!!!
« on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:47 am »
Oh yeah, it feels so good hearing that name again.  Taken back to a time when RPGs were simple, plain and f*cking AWESOME!   8)

Capcom I beg of you give your IP's to someone that gives a damn, and just DIE ALREADY!!!!!(extremely pissed emoticon here)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Breath of Fire 6!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 12:14:47 pm »
just gonna be a tablet game, I think  :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:55:42 pm »
Yeah, Tablet/Smartphone/Browser game. Chances of this being even close to good are minimal.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 02:07:16 pm »
Yeah, Tablet/Smartphone/Browser game. Chances of this being even close to good are minimal.

Exactamundo
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

haloofthesun

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 02:11:37 pm »
I don't even think it's been announced for a Western release yet. Even if it has, I don't care, because it's just a smartphone game. Capcom sure does have a tendency to ruin all their good franchises lately.

ffxik

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »
I don't even think it's been announced for a Western release yet. Even if it has, I don't care, because it's just a smartphone game. Capcom sure does have a tendency to ruin all their good franchises lately.

I don't think it will be in all honesty.  They have shown little interest in it since Dragon Quarter.  You know four great games and one odd duck means the franchise is a total failure.  With the latest rendition of Street Fighter IV coming down the pipes (Ultra Street Fighter IV).  I'm caring less and less everyday whether this company is still around tomorrow or not.

On a side note.  I think it's funny how SE was complaining how badly Tomb Raider sold, yet they are planning a sequel.  Oh well can't complain.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:59:22 pm by ffxik »

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
On a side note.  I think it's funny how SE was complaining how badly Tomb Raider sold, yet they are planning a sequel.  Oh well can't complain.

Maybe they learned from their mistakes with the first one and will actually not be stupid with the second one.
Specifically, budgeting. They basically just threw money at the project, expecting Call of Duty-level sales just because they had lots of money put in the project. 100 million for developing the game itself (a lot of which was wasted on celebrity voices and those really horrible hair physics) and another 100 million on marketing... This was impossible to profit off of. So I hope they'll be somewhat reasonable with the next one.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 01:26:21 am »
Its funny because I have been noticing lately that a lot of games that I quickly get excited end up being iOS/android titles or something of the like....  It makes me a sad panda....  :(

haloofthesun

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »
Its funny because I have been noticing lately that a lot of games that I quickly get excited end up being iOS/android titles or something of the like....  It makes me a sad panda....  :(

Me too :(