Author Topic: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas  (Read 1217 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
« on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:25 pm »
Merry Christmas VGCollect!  I thought I should make you all look at my Star Wars tree.  Enjoy. 

If you want more, I can come up with more pictures.

bobster

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 05:32:29 pm »
That's pretty fantastic!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

pacpix

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 10:44:07 pm »
That is an awesome tree!  The only thing I suggest you do different replace Yoda with a giant Jar Jar Binks. ;)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 12:53:00 am »
Nice tree!  I am curious as to who is the character with the Santa hat and red cape, turf?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 06:38:13 am »
Nice tree!  I am curious as to who is the character with the Santa hat and red cape, turf?

It's a motion sensor ornament. Darth Vader scolds you for trying to peak at presents if you get close to the tree.

That is an awesome tree!  The only thing I suggest you do different replace Yoda with a giant Jar Jar Binks. ;)

Jar Jar can go to hell. I still feel like George Lucas owes me an apology for that one.
I do have a Jar Jar ornament. It's just hanging in the back in a spot if shame.

90snostalga

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 08:51:05 am »
GREATNESS!! :D   Love it!!!   Now I want me one but with Darth Vader at the top.    Post more pics please and if you have any other Star Wars collections or whatever post those please.  I love Star Wars!!!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 09:15:12 am »
GREATNESS!! :D   Love it!!!   Now I want me one but with Darth Vader at the top.    Post more pics please and if you have any other Star Wars collections or whatever post those please.  I love Star Wars!!!

I have a few other Star Wars things, but they're all boxed up right now. I collected stuff for a while and came out with some odd pieces, like the People magazine with the cast of Empire on the cover and a fancy picture set from Jedi that I can't find any information about. 
Once upon a time I had my own fancy room with classy shelves and a couch and recliner. Then it was turned into a nursery and then a 4 year old's bed room.  Now the storage room has been turned into My Last Corner of the World.

blipcs76

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 10:02:47 am »
I have just one Star Wars ornament -- slave Princess Leia.  Didn't make it on the tree this year though.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 01:22:49 pm »
I have just one Star Wars ornament -- slave Princess Leia.  Didn't make it on the tree this year though.

Slave Leia is on the mend here. The super glue is still drying. I'll have to find a spot for her highness.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 01:39:45 am »
Oh, the possibilities of what the alarm of the motion detector would sound like!

As for the Slave Leia ornament...  WHEW!  Is it hot in here?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 02:23:19 am »
Here's something I found on YouTube with all the sayings. Enjoy. It gets kind of old though. It even goes off when u turn the light on in the next room.