Author Topic: box art glitche  (Read 1257 times)

htimreimer

box art glitche
« on: November 23, 2011, 07:01:17 am »

matt

Re: box art glitche
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 09:18:39 am »
This has been corrected. You may find a few others with missing box art as there were a few lost during the server outage. I'll fix them as we find em.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 01:49:00 pm »
Is this the box art glitch?

You'll find 2 of these if you search for "street fighter." Should we post other in this thread?

matt

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 02:28:40 pm »
It's not really a glitch as the files were simply lost during our server issues. Feel free to post them here and we'll fix em with we get time.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:11 am »
I just added the EU Chrono Trigger to the database, added art for the front, back and cart and it says "no art". Also, I added the EU Pokémon: Yellow with just the cart, but that also says "no art". :(

Easiest way to find these things would be to view my collection, as I added them there.

tpugmire

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 09:10:48 am »
Odd, there is nothing to approve for those listings.  Can you resubmit them?
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 09:48:46 am »
It's also possible that you upload .png files. Right now the system doesn't support that but won't throw an error. Make sure they are jpegs.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:43 am »
It's also possible that you upload .png files. Right now the system doesn't support that but won't throw an error. Make sure they are jpegs.

That'd be it. I looked for info on that in Style Guide, etc, but couldn't find anything of the sort. Do you plan on supporting the PNG format in the future? I mean even if you don't want to store PNGs due to file size concerns, you could always upload, ImageMagick them into JPG, then store them. :)

tpugmire

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:59 am »
Your images went through this time, I just approved a bunch of edits and yours were in the pile.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

scott

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:52 am »
Yeah I think matt has plans to allow for PNG files, or at least convert them to jpgs. Not sure when it will roll out though.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread