Author Topic: Disgaea 4(Vita)  (Read 863 times)

desocietas

Disgaea 4(Vita)
« on: May 16, 2014, 01:39:58 pm »
I saw that the preorder for the CE is up now... I haven't played the game since the original on the PS2, but I own Disgaea D2.  Think I should pick this one up?  I don't have a Vita at the moment, but I figure I will eventually.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Re: Disgaea 4(Vita)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:41:00 pm »
I just got my email for it this morning. All this cool stuff coming out on the Vita. :(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 01:44:52 pm »
I saw that the preorder for the CE is up now... I haven't played the game since the original on the PS2, but I own Disgaea D2.  Think I should pick this one up?  I don't have a Vita at the moment, but I figure I will eventually.

If you haven't/aren't going to get/play it on the PS3, then I would definitely say...YES!

Me, I always prefer the console experience over the handheld one -but- if you like/prefer playing on handhelds, this version has more & new content.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 05:00:48 pm »
Seriously considering putting my PS4 copy up for sale (which I haven't played yet) and putting in a preorder for this LE.  Seems like it would make a better portable game for me anyway. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 07:56:11 pm »

Here a reason why you should pick up Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4 for PS Vita over PS3.

1) You get ALL THE DLC that came out on both games on PS3 with the PS Vita Copy. For Free = "Which Adds up to value of the game by two fold" if you went PS3 Version.

personally i am picking up Disgaea 3 and 4 even though i own both on PS3 for PS Vita because it same the price than if i bought all the DLCs for PS3 version.
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS