Author Topic: Top 5 Games You Want To Hear More About @ E3 2014  (Read 4806 times)

blipcs76

Re: Top 5 Games You Want To Hear More About @ E3 2014
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 09:54:10 am »
Mostly X, Zelda U and Fire Emblem vs. Shin Megami Tensei.

But mostly, I want Nintendo to surprise us.  I'm not interested in PS or XB at this point, so whatever Nintendo announces is what I'm going to have to look forward to.  I'll be really bummed if there's no footage of a new Metroid, but what I really want is to be pleasantly surprised.  Fatal Frame would be a great thing to see and would really shine with the Wii U gamepad.  Other things that would be great to see would be a new Starfox, new FZero or most importantly, a new franchise or two.  Let's see something new.  Nintendo needs their own Infamous, or Uncharted, or God of War.  Their core franchises are getting stale -- we want to see something modern and fresh.

My fear is that they are going to come out and show up 90% stuff we already knew about.  The new stuff they'll show us will be party games, or wellness games nobody watching E3 cares the least bit about.  And don't spend more than 2 minutes on Smash Bros.  It's exciting that it's coming, but it's been so thoroughly covered already in that Nintendo Direct there's no need to talk more about it.

abe

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 09:31:46 pm »
In no particular order at all:
1. Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita)
2. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (WiiU)
3. Freedom Wars (PS Vita)
4. Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PS Vita)
5. Persona 5 (PS3)
I'd really like to see some SMT x Fire Emblem. It's been way too long since I've heard anything about that game.  :'( Last summer's SMT IV and Fire Emblem Awakening promotion on Club Nintendo was such a tease. :-\
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 12:57:47 pm »
In no particular order at all:
1. Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita)
2. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (WiiU)
3. Freedom Wars (PS Vita)
4. Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PS Vita)
5. Persona 5 (PS3)
I'd really like to see some SMT x Fire Emblem. It's been way too long since I've heard anything about that game.  :'( Last summer's SMT IV and Fire Emblem Awakening promotion on Club Nintendo was such a tease. :-\

I have this feeling in the end that combo wont work.