Author Topic: LF Saturn V2 Mod chip  (Read 2675 times)

LF Saturn V2 Mod chip
« on: June 21, 2014, 01:53:31 am »
Please let me know if anyone has one available or knows where I can currently acquire one.  Just to clarify, I'm not looking for Action Replay.  The goal is to play language patched games on original hardware.  Thanks!

dreama1

Re: LF Saturn V2 Mod chip
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:52:06 am »
Please let me know if anyone has one available or knows where I can currently acquire one.  Just to clarify, I'm not looking for Action Replay.  The goal is to play language patched games on original hardware.  Thanks!
Langauge patched? Theres not that many patched games I can think of.

scott

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 10:46:28 am »
Shining Force III Ep 2-3. :)

I'd like one eventually too. But never found one for a decent price.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 05:31:32 pm »
That's pretty much it, and Dragon Force 2.

dreama1

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 01:30:17 am »
Yep pretty pathetic through saying all the jrpgs the saturn has.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 01:52:23 pm »
Yeah for sure!  I did get a response from a site that used to sell them that they have more coming soon.  I'll follow up and if they're available I'll update this post here.

dreama1

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 06:08:19 am »
Yeah for sure!  I did get a response from a site that used to sell them that they have more coming soon.  I'll follow up and if they're available I'll update this post here.
The only other one I could find with painful years of searching in english was Langrisser 5 you can find the english script online, there's also grandia, but it's really pointless as it's on playstation in english. Bad english is far better than no english any day.