Author Topic: Video Game Tattoos!  (Read 5445 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Video Game Tattoos!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:27 am »
I like the metallic-looking one better, too

*BUT*

I also think that the metallic one looks too much like a "Spidey" insignia, though.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

ffxik

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2014, 06:57:29 am »
I'm not a tattoo person, but I've always thought about if I do ever get one, it's going to be a stylized version of the Zelda crest across my upper back.  It's been done lots of times, but it would be a really nice looking design.  Second choice would be the circular Samus icon, probably on my shoulder.
Like this?

That'd be subtle but instantly recognizable!

Sorry but when I saw that I thought this,  not Samus so much.

bobster

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2014, 09:37:09 pm »
After a long delay, I finally got pictures of my tattoos.

Because Kenny asked so nicely, they're safe for work  :P

Left Shoulder: Bloody mess perk from Fallout

Right Shoulder: The nobody symbol from Kingdom Hearts
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2014, 10:36:14 pm »

what is this "scared" word of which you speak?

For my part, I'm scared of growing tired of seeing the same design, and/or the thing it represents. I know my likings and opinions change a lot, so I prefer to stay as I am than risk regretting  :P
I find that the things that were important to me while I was growing up, don't go out of style for me. I have a Fallout tattoo because I played a lot of it while I was home schooled. Despite what I think of the games now, they meant something to me during that time.

My next tattoo will probably be an Earthbound one. I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying that game. I have a lot of memories associated with it.

Besides that, mine are all located on the back of my shoulders so I don't have to look at them all the time if I don't want to :P

hey another home schooler! high five!

on topic, I have no tattoos and I'm not sure I'd ever get one. I don't really have anything against them (they don't gross me out or anything :P ) I just don't think there's anything out there that I'd ever want etched permanently onto my body. All that being said, Bobster, that Bloody Mess Perk tattoo is pretty fucking awesome!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2014, 12:04:35 am »

hey another home schooler! high five!

on topic, I have no tattoos and I'm not sure I'd ever get one. I don't really have anything against them (they don't gross me out or anything :P ) I just don't think there's anything out there that I'd ever want etched permanently onto my body.

^This
If I could take them off, I'd have full sleeves. I think tattoos are awesome, I'm just too non-committal. There isn't anything in my life that I'm 100% sure I'll want all my life. The only thing I would do is if I ever get my black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I'll get the Gracie Barra emblem on my inner bicep.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:06:08 am by turf »

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2014, 09:14:53 pm »
Body modification grosses me out.

unmodified bodies gross me out.

opinions; Yay!

I second this post!

I know, right = just seems kind of trollish to take the time to post in a thread when the entirety of your comment/contribution is:

"Ewwww...you all gross me out"  :o
Well their username is BadATchaos. Probably should have realized it was some kind of warning  ;D

Well-played, you..."lesser half", you  :o :-\ :-[ :'(

Traditional forums are places to voice opinions. There's always going to be a b-hole like me who disagrees with.... anything. I didn't really mean to troll. There's nothing really wrong with tats, they just don't sit well with me.