Author Topic: Are you going anywhere for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year  (Read 1619 times)

lordscott

Are you going anywhere for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year
« on: November 18, 2016, 07:52:17 pm »
It's practically 2 sections for Thanksgiving that's coming up and second part is asking for your Christmas and see if you made any plans for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year.

As for me i don't know about Thanksgiving I'm guessing we'll staying home and for Christmas I'm guessing we'll going to 1 of my uncle's place for Christmas.

Now it's your turn to share your plans Are you going anywhere for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year?

have fun and enjoy and if you want to discussed it have fun discussing it if any of you ever want to discussed it :).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:12:34 pm by lordscott »

Re: Are you going anywhere for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:02:14 pm »
Thanksgiving was last month so :P . I don't really have any plans for christmas yet though.

lordscott

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 06:11:53 pm »
Thanksgiving was last month so :P . I don't really have any plans for christmas yet though.

So your home country celebrates Thanksgiving in October or did you choose to celebrate Thanksgiving early?

And yes i know some countries Celebrate Holidays differently then my home in the U.S :).

doafan

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 12:29:13 pm »
For a moment I got the idea that this thread was started by the user marvelvscapcom2, sorry man anyway I don't celebrate Thanksgiving even when it seems that more people has started to celebrate it here dunno why but that's not my problem about Christmas I'll celebrate it with my family at home, am planning to prepare and make some meat better know at my city as Carne Asada  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

lordscott

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 01:29:21 pm »
For a moment I got the idea that this thread was started by the user marvelvscapcom2, sorry man anyway I don't celebrate Thanksgiving even when it seems that more people has started to celebrate it here dunno why but that's not my problem about Christmas I'll celebrate it with my family at home, am planning to prepare and make some meat better know at my city as Carne Asada  ;D

It's OK don't worry about it,thanks for sharing your plans & thanks for reading it first before deciding to reply this topic or not other then that don't worry about it it's OK :).

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 10:51:13 am »
Thanksgiving will be part 1 at my Aunts house, and part 2 at my GF's grandparents house.

XMAS this year will be just me staying at home and enjoying my new gifts.

kashell

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 11:11:35 am »
Thanksgiving: My brother and his friend are coming over. Two more friends from here will be joining up. It'll be our first "Friendsgiving" so I'm looking forward to it.

Christmas: I'm going on a cruise with the fam.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 02:17:52 pm »
Thanksgiving: eating dinner with parents and my brother, sister in law and nephews. luckily no extended family is coming.

Christmas: not sure. my buddy in Sacramento invited me up to spend it with his family. but not sure if ill stay local or go up. My bday is the next day (dec 26) so depends what i plan for my bday too.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730