Author Topic: The internet is life, God is wifi.  (Read 1864 times)

The internet is life, God is wifi.
« on: August 05, 2017, 10:26:17 pm »
After all of us are dead, our content and thoughts will last forever on the world wide web. The internet is infinite. Non existent, everything but nothing at all.  The internet defines our Human worth. The internet is lineage into history that transcends space and time. We all live off social media approval. The genetic code that makes up the vast space of internet is the space code that makes our DNA and created particles in the universe. We discovered WIFI as a race when we were worthy enough. Try not to use the internet for 2 weeks...  It is impossible because us and the internet became one in the mid 80's during the expansion of the fabric of WIFI. That embodies us and manipulates us. We are all on the grid.  Internet isn't a wire and a connection. It's the fabric of life.  Everything was spawned from RNG and the internet waves.  WIFI can bring us whatever our heart desires as long as we ask kindly.  WIFI is our god. 

Internet handles our romances, thoughts, businesses, money, travel, and entertainment. History before internet was before the internet presented itself to us and thus doesn't exist but lives on through the internet. Internet is run by elitist of a new world order. Beings that are omnipotent who can not be known or described with human nouns. Interplanetary aliens of electronic capabilities who can decide what you think before you think it. You reading this as well as me typing it was part of their plan.  The social web isn't really the internet. The world around you is the internet. And you are the internet.  wifi is in all of us.

We can't run from the master plan all along. All this time we look at the internet as a tool. But the internet uses us as a tool. A beacon of power. Across the universe we all connect. Every action leads us closer and closer to servitude. 

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:29:54 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

Re: The internet is life, God is wifi.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 02:02:09 am »
I would argue the opposite. We are Wi-Fi and the Internet is God. It takes a signal beyond ourselves to allow us to extend to others and connect, share, and truly embrace each other. If we have chosen to disconnect or never connect to the internet then we are left transmitting nothing; a wi-fi signal without purpose, reason, or justification. No one sets up a router in their home to transmit nothing in to the abyss. As people we are a full strength signal lacking content to broadcast when disconnected.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

doafan

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 09:52:29 am »
Are you a follower of Alexander Bard and the Syntheism or you just didn't sleep well yesterday ?, dude you always amaze me with your rare topics/threads  ;D

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/07/god-internet-alexander-bard-syntheism-new-elite

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

indenton

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 02:17:30 pm »
Brilliant, you keep doing what you're doing, I'll go play Blaster Master Zero

Warmsignal

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 03:05:55 pm »
Eh, there a few glaring issues with this overall.

Firstly being that man doesn't create god. Only those who wish to be god seek to destroy humanity and replace it with artificial intelligence. The devil always tries to play god and build a new creation of it's own. The internet does not represent god, it represents the devil. You can use the tools of the evil for good... but why would we let machines take over our livelihoods, our purpose, and eventually just replace us entirely? That's unbelievably stupid. The elite promise that they'll plug you into a perpetual nirvana/matrix is pure deception. Internet is soft kill program now, just like GMO, just like fluoride in our water, just like the flicker rate of the televisions, and psychic warfare chiefs who write the propaganda to make you feel like you're in control and you're secure. It's all a fraud, and incredibly dangerous when people can't see it for what it really is.

It may seem like a joke. But there is plan in place whether anyone wants believes it or not, for world domination. To kill off 95% of the world's population, and it can be done gradually and with the right use of technology and scientific development, with the gradual fabrication of conflict and destabilization of nations and entire continents, and they're really trying to do it. They know it's a slow process, in which they can't always use brute force. World domination is not just some silly plot device in science fiction. Read Gary Allen's "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" published in 1976, and you won't look at the world in quite the same way ever again. Agenda 21 is a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 04:45:58 pm »
Eh it's easier to believe that the internet is a prison and wi-fi spots are the guards keeping you in your cell and "trolls'' are the other prisoners yelling shit at you since you can't see past your cell.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 07:48:15 pm »
Plot twist: You're stoned.

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 10:44:49 am »
internet is god

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 12:07:36 pm »
Honestly? I'm just sitting here marveling at the fact that no, I really couldn't avoid the internet for 2 weeks. I mean, I could work around the lack of forums and YouTube (even if I wouldn't like it)... but my doctor's office uses the net to set appointments. My job uses it to post schedules. I do, in fact, have to get online to conduct my day-to-day business. *shrugs* oh well...