Author Topic: Cataloging your Collection  (Read 1844 times)

rayne315

Re: Cataloging your Collection
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 02:04:28 pm »
I also wiped my account recently (still need to re-add the 2000+ games I have). for me this is both a great catalogue of all games I have and a great insurance tool (incase I get robbed or my home burns down) so I would recommend adding every system/controller you own for the simple fact that you can then replace everything and not have to guess how many of x controller you had or how many of y machine you had.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

topspot123

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 07:40:00 pm »
So far I only list my physical games.  I want to list my digital games and hardware (including serial #'s in the notes field), but I want those as separate lists.  At one point we were hoping for user defined lists but so far that is no longer on the horizon.  We already have 'collection', 'wish list', and 'sell list'.  I just wish to open a few extra lists with user defined titles, if possible, even if it were a pro perk.  Mine would be 'digital collection', 'consoles', 'hardware', and I would ditch my 'sell list'.

I could just use separate accounts to create separate lists, but I don't want to have to manage that.

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 10:39:07 am »
I don't put in the digital games either. I use Steam but I see everything in the Steam client already and since my profile isn't private, I can view my game list right on the Steam website if I am not at my computer.