Author Topic: Finally caving in and buying a PS4. Any advice/recommendations for new comer?  (Read 1775 times)

The PS4 1TB Slim is 199.99 on black friday at most retail outlets. I'm hoping I can arrive early enough to get a decent spot for one :).  For that price i'm even more stoked :D.  And the slim one is one nice looking console imo.

telly

The PS4 1TB Slim is 199.99 on black friday at most retail outlets. I'm hoping I can arrive early enough to get a decent spot for one :).  For that price i'm even more stoked :D.  And the slim one is one nice looking console imo.

I've been hemming and hawing about finally picking up a PS4 and this deal definitely intrigues me. Part of me just wants to wait until 2018 when Ace Combat 7 drops
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

soera

I cant believe people have waited this long to get a PS4. There is no system in the history of the planet that has been more amazing and life changing than PS4!!!! If you must, sell every other console just to acquire it.

telly

I mean, it's not a question of not being sure if I want it. I definitely want one: I already have games for it, lol ;)

It's just that I dropped $200 on a Wii U in January and I'm not sure I want to spend that same amount on another console within the same year
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

sworddude

I mean, it's not a question of not being sure if I want it. I definitely want one: I already have games for it, lol ;)

It's just that I dropped $200 on a Wii U in January and I'm not sure I want to spend that same amount on another console within the same year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVh22IHOeA

Your Stylish Sword Master!

Turns out for those of you who want the PS4 but don't want to wait in line, playstation is running their deals early and throughout the whole week starting the 19th. :)

Not sure why but you bet your butt i'm gonna attempt to get mine early lol