Author Topic: Sonic CD for PC  (Read 1431 times)

htimreimer

Sonic CD for PC
« on: April 05, 2012, 05:46:00 pm »
has anyone but me have ever played or even heard about the 1995 Sonic CD PC port

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/198696-sonic-cd-1995/data

scott

Re: Sonic CD for PC
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 05:47:59 pm »
I've heard about it, but honestly I don't know much about Sonic CD. Other than I have it for 360 and it feels nothing like 1, 2 or 3.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

kirbysuperstar

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:51:36 pm »
Sonic CD PC came out in that weird interim where developers weren't sure if they should use DirectX or not.. so there was two versions of it - one that used DirectX, and one that used a similar library.. called Dino or something. One more notch on Sega's weird-doings meter.

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 09:52:17 pm »
I've heard of it, seen it in stores too.

htimreimer

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 01:40:36 am »
Sonic CD PC came out in that weird interim where developers weren't sure if they should use DirectX or not.. so there was two versions of it - one that used DirectX, and one that used a similar library.. called Dino or something. One more notch on Sega's weird-doings meter.
that would explain why it was hell install and play the game when i had

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 01:03:01 pm »
Finally, someone else knows this. I've mentioned it to people and everyone thought I was smoking crack.