Author Topic: What everyone working on?  (Read 770 times)

What everyone working on?
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:50:08 pm »
Collection-wise whats everybody working on building up?
Personally mine is complete GBA games and hopefully by the end of the year a complete Atari 7800 collection

soera

Re: What everyone working on?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 12:05:55 am »
I am slowly finishing a cart only NES set with my wife.

I, personally, am working on a complete PS1 RPG set.

scott

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 01:00:52 am »
My Castlevania set is on hold until I can build up the cash afford the last few boxed copies I need. I've been very slowly adding to the Saturn collection though, working toward a complete US set. If all goes well I should hit the 100 Saturn games threshold soonish.

Other than that, not much really. Except working on finding replacements for the PS2 games I traded in years ago.

Then of course, this may count as collection wise, there is my box art project for displaying my GBA goes in DS cases. And the epic Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart project Soera, Amauriel and I are slowly working on...
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:43:43 am »
i'm trying to fix an old tv

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 02:12:39 am »
I am working on getting away from collecting everything to focusing on what I really want. This is actually a lot harder than it should be as I'm having to leave behind a lot of games that I normally would have just bought on a whim. I am narrowing down to games that I actually want or stuff I will use. Within that I am slowly chipping away at a complete 360 collection.

I'm also working on adding every: Xbox 360, XBLA and Xbox Indie game to the database.

I've also just decided that I want to start doing reviews of Xbox Indie games since I have found many that I would love to try and share with others.