Author Topic: brown sauce  (Read 1850 times)

htimreimer

brown sauce
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:47:25 am »
i just got my copy of nhl 94 from a thrift shop this week and it has got quite a bit of this brown sauce and now i have weird question what is this sauce 

it has no smell and is a very dark brown when dry and some how made a hole in the label so what did the previous owner drop on it

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: brown sauce
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:44:46 am »
i just got my copy of nhl 94 from a thrift shop this week and it has got quite a bit of this brown sauce and now i have weird question what is this sauce 

it has no smell and is a very dark brown when dry and some how made a hole in the label so what did the previous owner drop on it

Man...I just ate & I don't even want to know or think about what it could be right now...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

byron

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:12:24 pm »
Whenever I encounter mysterious substances on or in my video games, I prefer to simply wash them off without asking a lot of questions. Some things just aren't worth knowing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9389109/Boyfriend-squirted-partner-with-brown-sauce-when-she-refused-to-stop-reading-Fifty-Shades-of-Grey.html

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 12:42:49 pm »
Taste it and you will know quick.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 02:30:51 pm »
That brown sauce is mold. We had a discussion about that stuff at Digital Press a while ago.

I really wouldn't use that cart or keep it. Toss it out.

matt

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 03:02:32 pm »
hahahaha

lordmeatpie

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 01:17:44 am »
it might just be some McRibwich sauce.  :P
Now Playing: Borderlands 2 (PS3) / Crystalis (NES)

https://www.facebook.com/lordmeatpiegrind
The Obnoxious Canadian Acoustic Grinder