Author Topic: FS/T:Mortal Kombat II (SNES), Animal Crossing Wild World (DS), Pokemon, and more  (Read 3246 times)

Finally going to get around to sell some of my dupes.
http://puu.sh/1d3Ti.jpg
http://puu.sh/1d3To.jpg

I'd really like to trade, but I can sell the Pokemon games for $10 each, Animal Crossing for $10, Mortal Kombat II for $10, All of the Atari/INTV for $10 bundled, and everything else is open to little, cheap offers. Hit me up with a PM for more details! I live in Canada, and I do ship internationally.

If you're interested in trading, I should let you know that I'm interested in mainly Master System, Intellivision, Atari 2600, Game Gear, and NES.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:42:00 pm by exonerator »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

That's a pretty nifty, little coincidence, there :P

I was at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago (...and...up until this day - I had *NO* GBC and/or any GBC games).

Well, I bought that "Pikachu Special-Version Pokemon: Yellow" game *STILL* FACTORY-SEALED...for 50 cents, and, for $1 more, I bought a (working) GBC, loose (in clear, plastic cases) Frogger & Tetris, Pokemon: Gold (in the GBC), and a nice, little yellow "Pikachu-themed" 'pouch' for holding the GBC + a game or 2 (w/ a belt-loop slot)!
 ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

That's a pretty nifty, little coincidence, there :P

I was at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago (...and...up until this day - I had *NO* GBC and/or any GBC games).

Well, I bought that "Pikachu Special-Version Pokemon: Yellow" game *STILL* FACTORY-SEALED...for 50 cents, and, for $1 more, I bought a (working) GBC, loose (in clear, plastic cases) Frogger & Tetris, Pokemon: Gold (in the GBC), and a nice, little yellow "Pikachu-themed" 'pouch' for holding the GBC + a game or 2 (w/ a belt-loop slot)!
 ;D
Wow, that is a neat coincidence! So maybe you'd be interested in what I have to offer? ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

If you had some PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBC, and/or Game-Cube RPG's listed...I'd probably bite
 8)

If you had some PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBC, and/or Game-Cube RPG's listed...I'd probably bite
 8)
Pokemon Silver is a GBC RPG ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

8)
Pokemon Silver is a GBC RPG ;D

Yeah - I'm 'funny' about not buying games that aren't in the original packaging & that don't have the original manual.
If your copy of Pokemon Silver *has* all of that; sure, I'd buy it for $10
 8)