Author Topic: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory...  (Read 1286 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory...
« on: September 22, 2012, 01:10:38 pm »
HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA: VICTORY...

...Has been announced/confirmed (on NISA's web-site) for an American & European release in the Spring of 2013...
 ;D

*PRO-TIP*
Even if you don't have a PS3 and/or aren't a fan of the series (or of these kind of games)...if there's anything to be learned from the past 2 installments (Hyperdimension: Neptunia & Hyperdimension: Neptunia MK-2) in this series...it would be worth taking the time to research the *Release*/Pre-order prices of the LE's (directly from NISA) vs. the recent, current, and; the prices of said LE's several months after release.

Personally, I pre-ordered 5-10 LE's for each of the 1st two games (and I'm thinking about getting 11 this time (1) "Personal Copy" and 10 'Investment' ones), and, less than a year later, (at the very least) easily *Tripled* my investment on them via Amazon.

Just a heads-up/something to think about/look into for my friends & fellow collectors & gamers here on Vgcollect
 ;)

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:29:24 pm »
Looking forward to it, but I'll probably stick to 3 pre-orders. 1 play copy, 2 for the shelf.
Depends on timing if I would order any more and try to make a few $$.
As long as I can pay the charge off in the same month I'm willing to do it, but I wouldn't want to cut too deep into profits by paying interest.

ffxik

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 10:04:15 pm »
I will be picking this up as well.  1 copy though.

jobocan

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 10:07:51 pm »
I kinda wanna pick it up just for the heck of it, even though I haven't yet completed the first 2.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 04:36:24 pm »
I've been waiting for this ever since I beat mk2. I'm really looking forward to it, I will definitely pick up a LE.

jobocan

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 06:59:30 pm »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 10:41:37 am »
BOOM!
http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/NeptuniaV-PS3-Limited-Edition

Not sure about this yet...

Yeah, they announced the pre-orders beginning about a week ago in a Prinny Bomb...already got my (pre)-orders in!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"