Author Topic: For Sale: Mega Man 1, 2, 3, 6 Complete, Mega Man Star Force Dragon and Pegasus Complete  (Read 5424 times)

forte

More stuff for sale! I take Paypal +2.9% for fee or gift, I ship USPS to US and Canada.

Mega Man (NES) Complete - Box is shrinkwrapped (non-factory), like new condition - $180.00

Mega Man 6 (NES) Complete - Box is shrinkwrapped (non-factory), has wear - $60.00

Mega Man Star Force Dragon (NDS) Complete - Like new - $20.00

Mega Man Star Force Pegasus (NDS) Complete - Factory Sealed, still has price tag - $20.00

Mega Man 4 (NES) - Manual - Nice, no writing, has a bit of wear - $10.00

Mega Man 5 (NES) - Manual - Nice, no writing, has a bit of wear - $25.00

scott

OOOh, I'd love to help you out in finding a new home for some of these. Sadly, I am so broke at the moment. Best of luck!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

forte

Which items in particular? Or all of them?

forte

the last one on ebay went for 15.99 with 3 for shipping, so I'd probably go 14 plus actual shipping. I think it would ship in a bubble envelope for less than 3 bucks as well.

forte

Sold everything but 2, 4, and X2, added X3 manual and MM8

amauriel

How much for X2 and X3? I've got a friend who's only collecting games he played as a kid and I think those are two of the ones he asked me to keep an eye out for. (And since it's not for me if someone else would like them, please give them priority.)
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

forte

X3 is sold, but I'm looking for $45 for the X2 cart and manual

amauriel

I'm pretty sure that's going to be out of his price range, he's on a pretty strict budget and told me to "keep an eye out at flea markets". I'll let him know.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

forte

Sold anyway, sorry :(

forte

updated, someone holla at me!

forte

you people need to buy my shit