Author Topic: The AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, GOTTA HAVE 'EM brettybluevein video game BLOWOUT SALE!  (Read 1689 times)

Hey guys,

It's that rare time of year when I figure out what doubles I've accumulated, and sell those mofo's off! I'm offering 10% off the total order if you take 5 items or more, and 15% off the total order if you take 10 or more! Talk about bargains! So here's a link to the games....   http://imgur.com/a/6aKX0  ....and let me know if you'd like details or extra pictures of a particular item and I'll get that info. I accept paypal as a gift or you can pay the fees, or good old cash or check is even better. I will charge actual shipping, and you KNOW I'll be wrapping these babies up in some bubbly wrap!

Final Fantasy VII - Greatest Hits for PS1(no manual) $22

Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls for SNES $9

Super Double Dragon for SNES - Label has some sticker residue that is stuck on there pretty good, I'm not brave enough to want to mess up the actual label, so new owner will have to try their hand. Orrr, just play it because it's a badass game! $30

Metroid Zero Mission for GBA $15

Metroid II: Return of Samus for Game Boy $12

Tetris for Game Boy - FREE with any purchase if you want it. Actually, FREE to whoever wants it! He's seen some hardship in his day but still a fun game.

Game N Watch Gallery 2 for Game Boy Color $5

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for Game Boy $9

Super Mario Land for Game Boy $7

Zelda Link's Awakening for Game Boy - Looks like a turd but plays like a champ $10

TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan for Game Boy $5

Kirby's Dream Land for Game Boy $8

F-1 Race for Game Boy - complete in big box with the 4 player hub $12

So I want it all GONEEE so I have room for more games, so buy this stuff up and I'm always open to trades that involve COMPLETE Sega Saturn or Sega CD games!!! PM me with any questions or concerns.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:09:42 pm by brettybluevein »
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

darko

Believe it or not, I want that F1 if the box is in good shape.

Its pretty good, I'd say 7 out of 10. It displays really well I can say that much.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

darko

Sold!

Unless you're going to charge me too much shipping...

Hahahahaha.....THIS guy! Its all yours buddy.

Admittedly, this sale would be a lot more interesting if I could do this: http://youtu.be/vxLxdgae-dY?t=11s

scott

Is that SML2: 6 Golden Coins the original or the Player's choice?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

Ah never mind. I didn't see the imgur link.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Any interest in this stuff before I stick it on ebay?

ffxik

Yes, PM sent.