Author Topic: Video Game Crafts  (Read 8840 times)

anruiukimi

Re: Video Game Crafts
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 08:55:58 am »
Wow, those are amazing! Great work! :D

pacpix

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 02:13:04 pm »
I have not made any in a while, but here are my Lego video game creations.

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2014, 03:00:39 pm »
Those are super awesome pieces! How long did it take you to make those pieces kamikazekeeg?

I did the Mega Man and 8 Bit Hall of Fame one in about a night, but I did the Mega Man title over two nights and then ironed it the next day. I'm not sure of the exact time because I take breaks and stuff, but it's at least 5 to 6 hours for just beading.

bobster

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2014, 03:06:30 pm »
Those are super awesome pieces! How long did it take you to make those pieces kamikazekeeg?

I did the Mega Man and 8 Bit Hall of Fame one in about a night, but I did the Mega Man title over two nights and then ironed it the next day. I'm not sure of the exact time because I take breaks and stuff, but it's at least 5 to 6 hours for just beading.
That has to be pretty therapeutic. They came out nice though :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2014, 06:24:23 pm »

That has to be pretty therapeutic. They came out nice though :D

I basically just pop in a podcast and work on them for a few hours straight.  I do get into this kind of zone that way where it's just not a big thing and can do it for awhile, though I have found out that constant nights of doing the large projects start to wear me down and can't keep doing stuff like that as over the past week, I did basically 4 bigger pieces that add up to around 20k in beads and that's alot of time spent beading lol

anruiukimi

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 01:21:45 am »
Got one of my nerdy projects half done today! (2 of 4, anyhoo.)

The first picture shows the color of the fabric accurately, the second shows the two items I made. :)

...yes, these are new seatbelt covers for my car. :D

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 01:24:06 am »
Those look really good lol

And for my new piece today, Paper Mario approves of your seatbelt covers :D

soera

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 02:08:00 am »

The first picture shows the color of the fabric accurately, the second shows the two items I made. :)

Where's mine!? :)

anruiukimi

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 09:36:42 am »

Where's mine!? :)

I dunno, where is it? :P

Those look really good lol

And for my new piece today, Paper Mario approves of your seatbelt covers :D

How cute! :D Thank you!

soera

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:27 am »

karyann

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2014, 06:15:35 pm »

So cool! I'm guessing you have an embroidery machine? They're so damn expensive, I can't get myself to want one just for that  ???

anruiukimi

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2014, 12:37:40 am »

So cool! I'm guessing you have an embroidery machine? They're so damn expensive, I can't get myself to want one just for that  ???

I have two, actually, I sell patches on Etsy for extra cash :) (In my sig) I bought my second HV Designer 1 on ebay for only $650, so not too bad :D

Thank you! I'm thinking of some other ideas. If I can smooth out the kinks in the design, I can probably make them for sale. :) Myself and a friend tested these two all the way to Vegas and back this weekend (just got back about 2 hours ago) and they worked out great, so yay!

karyann

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2014, 09:54:56 am »
I have two, actually, I sell patches on Etsy for extra cash :) (In my sig) I bought my second HV Designer 1 on ebay for only $650, so not too bad :D

Thank you! I'm thinking of some other ideas. If I can smooth out the kinks in the design, I can probably make them for sale. :) Myself and a friend tested these two all the way to Vegas and back this weekend (just got back about 2 hours ago) and they worked out great, so yay!

That's a great idea :)  I've been sewing a few things here and there to open up an etsy store too, but I'm really busy so it's kinda hard to know when I'll be able to. I still haven't really figured out a name for the shop anyway  :o