Author Topic: Garage Sales (Re)visited:  (Read 3249 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Garage Sales (Re)visited:
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 01:55:21 pm »
So whats going on in this thread anyways? LOL  ;D

"Garage DAYS Revisited" is the name of a Metallica album.

The thought/idea that "Garage SALES Revisited" was just too good of a title/reference (relevant to this site & collecting) to *NOT* use...compelled me to make this thread & name it what I did.

Since the opening post, it's been (almost) all Metallica references (names of songs/albums, lyrics, etc) with some other musical references ranging from Anthrax, to Quiet Riot, to Pink Floyd, to the Beatles)...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 01:57:14 pm »

The thought/idea that "Garage SALES Revisited" was just too good of a title/reference (relevant to this site & collecting) to *NOT* use...compelled me to make this thread & name it what I did.

Since the opening post, it's been (almost) all Metallica references (names of songs/albums, lyrics, etc) with some other musical references ranging from Anthrax, to Quiet Riot, to Pink Floyd, to the Beatles)...

Was that ever released on CD? I used to have the original Cassette release of the Garage Days Revisited EP.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 02:01:44 pm »

Was that ever released on CD? I used to have the original Cassette release of the Garage Days Revisited EP.

According to Amazon ==> it looks like the original Garage Days Revisited was on vinyl & cassette while the RE-Revisited version is available on CD   8)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=garage%20days%20revisited&sprefix=garage+d%2Cpopular%2C146

*Oh Yeah* -

The songs on it were all cover songs by other bands, too...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:05:03 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 02:13:33 pm »

According to Amazon ==> it looks like the original Garage Days Revisited was on vinyl & cassette while the RE-Revisited version is available on CD   8)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=garage%20days%20revisited&sprefix=garage+d%2Cpopular%2C146

*Oh Yeah* -

The songs on it were all cover songs by other bands, too...

Cool. Guess I have another CD to add to my Metallica set.