Author Topic: Club Nintendo February Rewards!  (Read 9265 times)

maximo310

Re: Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2015, 04:04:39 am »
So I forgot to update here, but I did get a copy of Steel Diver the other day w/ a unused code. Not only that, when I told the guy at GS what I was buying it for, he pulled the point card out of another copy & gave me that one too - registered them both & that put me at exactly 700 points, so I redeemed for the poster set. I'm happy now. :)
Nice. I found that Spirit Camera for the 3DS, which is $5 new, has 40 point Club Nintendo codes as well. I'm still 220 points away from the Smash v2 posters however...
Also Ninja Gaiden 3/Nintendo Land have 60 points for Wii U. NG3 can be had at wal-mart for $7, while nintendo land is around $12 used at gs.

soera

« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2015, 09:33:41 am »
I still need like 50 coins. :(

« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2015, 12:05:32 pm »
NEW CLUB 3NINTENDOi XL - Special Pikachu edition

Also: I need 20 coins to hit platinum any got codes for me?  :-*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:09:47 pm by badATchaos »

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2015, 12:14:24 pm »
Still nothing new in Europe. Instead the stuff they have is getting less  :'(

tpugmire

« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2015, 03:54:13 pm »
So I went to GameStop and bought a "new" copy of Steel Diver for 3DS for $2.50 and tried to register the code. It was already used, so I took it back and ripped them a new one about their "new" games being used.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2015, 04:44:18 pm »
So I went to GameStop and bought a "new" copy of Steel Diver for 3DS for $2.50 and tried to register the code. It was already used, so I took it back and ripped them a new one about their "new" games being used.

It's stupid that they open up their new games to put them on the shelves.  There was a game or two I was almost considering grabbing there for the Club points, but decided against it when I saw that the Club code was on the front of the inserts, meaning it was likely already stolen.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2015, 05:45:13 pm »
When I buy a new game that better be fucking sealed. Thats so shitty.

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2015, 06:38:44 pm »

Sometimes the site does mess up. It's happened to me 2 or 3 times before. A few days later the Survey appears in the To-Do list.

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2015, 08:20:18 pm »
I just got an email from club nintendo stating they just shipped my Super Smash Bros. poster set 2! Keep an eye out for incoming orders!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:51:25 pm by badATchaos »

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2015, 07:50:57 pm »
I was mistaken! The email didn't actually mention what was shipped. I went to the web site and apparently they shipped the Smash Bros. soundtrack!!!!

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2015, 12:37:20 am »
I was mistaken! The email didn't actually mention what was shipped. I went to the web site and apparently they shipped the Smash Bros. soundtrack!!!!

Awesome news. I had just read they were delayed so good to hear some are shipping.

I am waiting for my $7 copy of Ninja Gaiden so I can reach 700 coins and get my smash bros poster set. My daughter is going to love the one with Rosalina.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01