Author Topic: UPDATE - New List - Currently Playing  (Read 35278 times)

jason

Re: UPDATE - New List - Currently Playing
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 12:45:13 am »
I have updated the location of the Currently Playing for now to put it to the far right of the lists.

ferraroso

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 09:07:16 am »
I have updated the location of the Currently Playing for now to put it to the far right of the lists.

For me, both the desktop and mobile (iOS) versions seem to be working better than ever!
Well done, Jason!

mark1982

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 09:56:24 am »

Thanks for the updates Jason, much appreciated :D. Looking forward to the future of the site.
  l    l 

kashell

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 07:59:14 am »
Neat. Thanks for the update.

mark1982

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 04:31:52 am »
Hi Jason, just checking in on the updates for the Sidebar filtering for the Currently Playing Tab?

At the moment the Sidebar filtering doesn't link anywhere, it just lists all the games on all platforms. Say for example if I click Switch or PS4 it still lists all the games on all platforms. Thanks again Jason. :)
  l    l 

jason

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 09:27:39 pm »
Hi Jason, just checking in on the updates for the Sidebar filtering for the Currently Playing Tab?

At the moment the Sidebar filtering doesn't link anywhere, it just lists all the games on all platforms. Say for example if I click Switch or PS4 it still lists all the games on all platforms. Thanks again Jason. :)

Thank you for the reminder! I've just rolled out a fix for the filtering. Please let me know if you still have trouble with this.

mark1982

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 01:31:26 am »
Thank you for the reminder! I've just rolled out a fix for the filtering. Please let me know if you still have trouble with this.

Thanks for the fix Jason! It works great now ;D
  l    l 

dhaabi

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 03:31:44 pm »
Whenever a user adds an item to their Currently Playing list, it appears in the feed as if the item has been added to the user's Collection instead.