Author Topic: Your Gaming Winning Strategies  (Read 1508 times)

Your Gaming Winning Strategies
« on: June 26, 2019, 05:11:55 am »
I thought of an idea for something that I think is new to this site. I'd figure since we are all gamers. We could all share some of our gameplay strategies of some of the genres we are heavily into.

for single player campaign in most modern first person shooters or In any Call Of Duty game. it's always a good idea to reload every time you destroy a bunch of enemies or get a break. and it's also better to fire automatic rifles tapping the controller down instead of always on full blast especially in games where ammo is scarce or not available or in limited supply

in other games When facing a boss in an arena type setting sometimes the best way to defeat a boss is to strife in circles around the enemy while  keeping the cross hairs on the boss. and circle the enemy while facing the enemy and fire constantly.

Another useful tip on any video game is to use is to use your brain to calculate time, distance, and speed in all video games, and once your learn the games patterns use your internal second clock in your brain. When I have trouble with any video game it helps me to win and focus more when I use my brain clock on some of the games that require accuracy or sequence.

I am leaving the rest of the discussion to the community I'd love to hear some of your own personal game play tips I got more but I am waiting for others to hopefully join this discussion :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 04:19:43 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ferraroso

Re: Your Gaming Winning Strategies Across Any Genre Or Game You Play
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 11:26:21 am »
That's my strategy:

Whenever they jump...

kashell

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 07:53:38 am »
Remember, "gitgud" (sp) is not a strategy. XD

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 09:12:18 am »

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 02:27:47 pm »
(edit) I was overreaching for nothing sorry :-[

Yea I would like to know exactly why everyone hates me now >:(

I try to be fair I try to keep the conversations going, you don't have to worry about me trolling because I'll just leave everyone seemed ok with but now I see all of a sudden the hate is on me. I've made some mistakes and a lot of threads but nobody has called out until now.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 04:21:43 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Your Gaming Winning Strategies (useless thread delete or lock)
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 04:07:58 pm »
No one here is doing that.  My post is just good-natured ribbing at kashell, who is rightfully saying that telling someone to get better is not a strategy.

Re: Your Gaming Winning Strategies (useless thread delete or lock)
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 04:15:03 pm »
ok thanks :-[

NO APPS NEEDED

Re: Your Gaming Winning Strategies
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 08:49:02 am »
My strategy is: Don't Die.

Yes, really- basically it means break off attacking and focus on defense and healing whenever nessecary. I'm not winning any speed run competitions, but I make it through most things. Ironically, in action-adventure style games like Devil May Cry, I don't use the dodge buttons much, so on those it turns into 'keep hitting things until something is dying. If the something is you, drink a health potion'.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 11:08:09 am »
My strategy is to git gud

telly

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 11:18:21 am »
I don't know if I can think of a strategy that would be translatable from game to game or even genre to genre. Every game is so different.

I will however, share though my personal Golden Rule for RPGs... SAVE OFTEN ;)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2019, 01:53:45 am »

Get out

kashell