Author Topic: My New Additions Don’t Appear In My Friends Feed.  (Read 2880 times)

Re: My New Additions Don’t Appear In My Friends Feed.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 02:18:00 pm »
I have nothing newer than Oct 4 for anyone. However, I do not know if the Feed is "live" data or if the site uses a polling schedule.

I asked combo to make this thread because for the longest time, I wasn't able to see new items he added, and these weren't added from his wishlist. And now some are being shown but it's sporadic and not 100% of new additions. This is a fun feature of this site and I was hoping somebody might have a resolution to this issue. Do people with large collections have issues like this? Is there some type of resolution or fix I can do?

Thanks!

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2019, 01:32:32 pm »
So I think I might've found the issue.

If you add things to your collection from the search/browse page and not from the individual item's page it doesn't show up in the feed.

You know, you click the check box and click add to collection with no additional information added.

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 12:09:01 am »
So I think I might've found the issue.

If you add things to your collection from the search/browse page and not from the individual item's page it doesn't show up in the feed.

You know, you click the check box and click add to collection with no additional information added.

That's it, thank you!