Author Topic: PS4 Remote Play  (Read 1944 times)

PS4 Remote Play
« on: January 21, 2020, 04:28:51 pm »
I recently started using the PS4 Remote Play feature on my laptop and holy shit has it changed gaming for me! My wife is often hogging the tv (I'm cool with it) so I usually resort to some sort of handheld system/my switch, but after figuring out that I can play my PS4 through my laptop its all I want to use now lol and it makes me even more excited for the PS5 to come out.

Anyone else using remote play?

Re: PS4 Remote Play
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 10:46:44 am »
Really overlooked feature!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:11:06 am »

It really is, I previously tried it with my vita and wasn't happy with the results so I just gave up. The PC app is WAY better!

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 02:08:09 pm »

It really is, I previously tried it with my vita and wasn't happy with the results so I just gave up. The PC app is WAY better!
They also made it available on iPhone now when before I think it was just Sony made phones.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 03:02:43 pm »
I bought a PS Vita primarily for the remote play option, and was really disappointed when the gameplay was stuttery garbage.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 03:35:08 pm »
I bought a PS Vita primarily for the remote play option, and was really disappointed when the gameplay was stuttery garbage.

If you haven't already the PC or Mobile apps a chance. It's way better than the Vita remote play

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 04:33:28 pm »
I can testify that the Mobile app is amazing on my iphone, especially now you can bluetooth a DS4 to it.

I find the PC app a bit choppy over wifi.