Author Topic: Amazon Buy 2 Get 1  (Read 6732 times)

Amazon Buy 2 Get 1
« on: February 11, 2020, 11:49:05 am »
Amazon has a Buy 2 get 1 free sale going on right now. Some decent stuff too. Picked up Sekiro, Code Vein, and Ni No Kuni Remastered.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/AA1XVC0W3932J?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=d28dd0864ce711eabab532fabf77f97d0SEM#

Re: Amazon Buy 2 Get 1
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 11:59:57 am »
Target is also doing the same deal.  Different stuff on available too I believe.

Thinking about Ni No Kuni Remastered, Date A Live, and Mario and Sonic Tokyo.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:02:54 pm by ignition365 »

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 12:56:08 pm »
The only one of those games I see listed is Mario & Sonic  :'(

EDIT: Now I do.  I think I had cache issues.  Picked up Code Vein and a couple of movies.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:18:49 pm by Cartagia »

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 01:32:40 pm »
Thinking about Ni No Kuni Remastered, Date A Live, and Mario and Sonic Tokyo.

Nice Picks, I for some stupid reason gave up on Ni No Kuni a long time ago and lately I've been wanting to dive back in so this is a great excuse for me.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 09:30:06 am »
I miss Gamers Club Unlocked. :'(

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 10:15:40 am »

me too dude, me too. I also miss the Gamestop power up rewards elite membership.. damn retail stores taking away all the good stuff

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 11:16:18 am »

me too dude, me too. I also miss the Gamestop power up rewards elite membership.. damn retail stores taking away all the good stuff

Mine expired 2 weeks after they announced that it was going away :(

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 12:00:20 pm »

I found out one day too late to renew early & get an extra couple months out of it.

Of course, now regular pro doesn't even give you a discount on used games at all. It's gonna be such a hassle finding time to spend that $5 thing every month...

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 12:30:58 pm »

I found out one day too late to renew early & get an extra couple months out of it.

Of course, now regular pro doesn't even give you a discount on used games at all. It's gonna be such a hassle finding time to spend that $5 thing every month...
If you're not opposed to it, you can use the $5 cert to get a $10 PSN/eShop card.  That's what I do every month.  So far $20 PSN and $10 eShop for $15 out of my pocket, and used PUR points to pay for my membership.  It's not great but it gets me digital money for half price.

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 02:51:49 pm »
If you're not opposed to it, you can use the $5 cert to get a $10 PSN/eShop card.  That's what I do every month.  So far $20 PSN and $10 eShop for $15 out of my pocket, and used PUR points to pay for my membership.  It's not great but it gets me digital money for half price.

I did this last month to pick up a few PSOne classics, might get some eshop cards too instead

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 09:07:32 am »

Oh, that's absolutely the plan- it's just the hassle of actually making a trip to the Gamestop once a month to do the buying. Unless it works online? I'm still trying to figure out exactly how the thing works & Gamestop's customer service is completely useless.

I've used point to renew my membership for years, so I'm not out anything from my pocket- but without the used game boost earning me more points from friends, I imagine I'll be running out in a year or two- and when that happens I doubt I'll renew. This new thing really doesn't work for me.

Anyway, on topic- I have the same problem every Amazon B2G1... they won't put 3 games I want on the sale at the same time! It rotates around my wishlist, but never more than 2 at once. It can be annoying, but at least it saves me money from not buying anything.

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 09:44:20 am »
Anyway, on topic- I have the same problem every Amazon B2G1... they won't put 3 games I want on the sale at the same time! It rotates around my wishlist, but never more than 2 at once. It can be annoying, but at least it saves me money from not buying anything.

That’s exactly what keeps happening to me.  I only buy the bullet this time because I’ve got a feeling that Code Vein is never going to see any steep discounts and I really wanted Doctor Sleep since I missed it in theaters.