Author Topic: Your Focus on Collecting?  (Read 6395 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Your Focus on Collecting?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2020, 02:17:07 pm »
I've always just bought what I want to play.

But I really do need to focus on fighting games, more. My collection is really lacking in that area.

pzeke

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2020, 03:23:33 pm »
Since the PS4 is my newest console, I'm giving it most of my attention, although I'm still getting the odd PS2 or PS3 game on the side.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2020, 07:19:54 pm »
I'm slowly building a collection,  I focus on the good stuff that nobody wants, like PS1 and Xbox racing game as a good example while some are a pain in the butt to play, they will keep me busy for probably the rest of my life. However most things like Super Nintendo games and Most GameCube games I'll probably never own, because as Long as I've been a collecting, they are too high in price and they are not enjoyable to me.

I think I don't I even own but 10 Super Nintendo Cartridges. Super Nintendo games are all probably put away in everyone's collection or in some scalpers storage bin, except my own. and I don't care because at least most of the stuff I want is affordable.

The SNES Mini/Classic is all anyone needs in my opinion, there you got Super Mario World, Starfox and Starfox 2, Super Mario Kart, and all most of the other $50 USD and more games included on it.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 01:56:05 am »
Last night I re-evaluated the Xbox 360 games I wanted which were backwards compatible & will be on the look out for certain titles - Many I have on PS3 but the BC makes these version the superior port.

I need to look over original Xbox games to at some point.

Beyond that not much, I can't see much ahead for the PS4 I'm interested in right now & I don't intend to get a PS5 at launch - Not that I am concerned as I have a hefty backlog as it is :P

ps1gamercollector

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2020, 02:25:42 pm »
I only collect for the PS1 and i have all the games i want however im still hunting a few portuguese versions i still need to replace the english ones i have (Resident Evil Director's Cut, Rayman 2 and Frogger).

telekill

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 08:20:21 am »
I hate to say it but my videogame purchases are at a standstill until PS5 launches.

My focus is now the PS5 as I save up for the inevitable launch.

I still have a couple Game Gear games I'm wanting to pick up like Indiana Jones and Micro Machines (if it drops a little in price). Then planning to get the Everdrive cartridge for it. Eventually, I might upgrade the screen to the McWill.

iamstarwars

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 12:17:02 pm »
Just focusing on finishing my PAL Xbox collection. Still a bit to do..200 or so
Motel ... Motel... Motel ... broken neon arabesque