Author Topic: All non-gaming talk.  (Read 9466 times)

All non-gaming talk.
« on: April 18, 2020, 03:15:57 pm »
 ???

Re: All non-gaming talk.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 06:14:37 pm »
So this is an "off topic" thread in the off topic section of the forums, that's already dedicated to all off topic non gaming related topics?   So do we post all non gaming related talk as proper individualized posts under the main off topic section or come here?    Are you attempting to circumvent admin power to post investment/financial related posts.

If this is a dear diary in which we can share daily thoughts?  I like that idea :)    ill begin

Life is one insufferable series of mistakes and self-loathing in which we bathe in the mediocrity and mundane repetition of servitude to the capitalist machine. We live an existance on par with Squidward, just a law-abiding, sleep-deprived  encephalopod whom has to deal with the incessant Shenanigans of a porous sea sponge and his Down syndrome Spectrum starfish friend. . Every time you eat a lobster, you killed a humble life guard of the Goo Lagoon.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 06:22:55 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

telly

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 06:42:29 pm »
I think this is just meant to be a passive aggressive jab at the description of the "Off Topic" forum...
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 09:05:26 pm »
I think this is just meant to be a passive aggressive jab at the description of the "Off Topic" forum...

Thats the vibe Im getting. Probably in response to his previous thread in this section being locked.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 10:50:27 pm »
I'm starting to think Seether is the brother in law to one of the site admins because I can't fathom why else he wasn't banned years ago.

kashell

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 08:36:19 am »

Thats the vibe Im getting. Probably in response to his previous thread in this section being locked.
I must have missed that. What lovliness did he create this time?

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 09:02:28 am »
Just another "What would you buy if money was no object" thread, which by my count is the second time the second time he's posted it with no qualifiers but probably the 5th or 6th time he's done a "What do you like to buy" thread.  This one just got shut down right away and he's salty.

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 03:57:42 pm »
ANARCHY I TELLZ YA

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 07:35:00 pm »
Dear diary entry # 2 -  Eyelashes are like umbrellas when it rains from the heart, but the tissue paper can feel like an angel kissing you in the dark.  And after you stand in the flames, its a sentimental kind of pain.  Setting fire to your paat.  I know what im thinking, I just wish I could say it.  Or convey it    Set myself in ice, drown in ice for I cant breathe.  Heart been broke so many times I dont know what to believe.  The harder I try, the harder she cries.   

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 07:36:04 pm »
Dear diary entry # 2 -  Eyelashes are like umbrellas when it rains from the heart, but the tissue paper can feel like an angel kissing you in the dark.  And after you stand in the flames, its a sentimental kind of pain.  Setting fire to your paat.  I know what im thinking, I just wish I could say it.  Or convey it    Set myself in ice, drown in ice for I cant breathe.  Heart been broke so many times I dont know what to believe.  The harder I try, the harder she cries.

Also I have a political conspiracy  but it takes away from the above statement. 

Thats not even true Marv.

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 02:40:52 am »
Dear Diary day #3 -     Tear drops patter against my key strokes as I type my heartbeat onto an open forum.  I am mere man but to those who know me I am a pitiful sack of lies, and mistrust.  Fear and anguish.    I look in the mirror and I have no idea the person I see.  I have no recollection of this fraud, imposter and shadow of what was once MarvelVsCapcom2.    The forums are not to be plagued with my incessent ramblings.   It's why I come here where I can vent my feelings and not be judged as nobody cares about this thread enough to read it.   In a way seether has given me an outlet here to be free.  It's like for a split second,  all worries, hate, exes...  any breakup,  and disaster.  It's like I can turn on my laptop,  feel the glow warm me as I stare at the cursor dance among the text.   And it's like i'm home.   

I devolve and lose creative energy daily,  I only know of love and death.   Which to me have become synonyms. 

Update:  A girl named Hadjer from Algeria is god.  And most likely the second coming of messiah. And she saved my life and relationship.  I am in debt to her.

Update 2 :  If I could make a wish and pretend the ambient glow of the led bulb on the wing of a commercial liner was a shooting star above my head, i'd wish to go back to days before the stresses of trying to be invincible.  By the time you read this I may have already lost myself to a point of no return.  But January 1st my life changed forever.   It's like a I hoped and preyed,  and begged for that missing puzzle piece to come and complete me.  Someone to find solace in their love in an ocean of darkness, deceit and fear.   As an insecure, paranoid, social anxiety having introvert.  I was in a comfortable kind of pain that I had become accustomed to.  Loneliness and I accept that as my norm. 

But as a new years miracle,  I got everything I ever wanted.  And it's not what it seems.  And if i'm being honest it might have been an nightmare.   I have everything I ever dreamt of in the form of a girl,  heaven in a dress.   I cry plenty tears,  but it's like I tell myself i'm unworthy of this girl. But I tell myself i'm not that.  Because after 20 years of believing I was NOTHING a girl finds something in me that even I don't find in myself.   And at this point,  I feel fearful.     Because i've been here before with exes and best friends.   That moment when you're staring at a phone in your lap,  begging but the people you love never call you back or hear your cries for help.   And you just drift into a depression.   I can't feel that crippling moment again.  It took forever to pull out of those slumps once.

I try to pinch myself awake.  She is just funny, sweet, charming,  popular, pretty,  voice of velvet but most of all shes powerful,  strong and carries so many wounds in her life but doesn't show it.  Embodies female empowerment.   What does she see in me?   I'm a random, video game playing nerd,  from a small town,  on a big page.   And I have pretty much the girl of my dreams.  When I can't keep up with the challenges that freaking brings.  And I just feel like i'm going to ruin it all.   I cry tears of pain and premptively prepare myself for my unavoidable collapse.  Because i'm not whatever she assumes I am.  I'm not charming, funny or lovable.  I am difficult to love.  I am annoying and I block out all who love me.  My own father doesn't like me anymore.   I am a pitiful pile of lies.

I hope I can find solace in talking to people here.  It's my last hope :( 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:54:56 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

seffboi12

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 12:06:12 pm »
Life is like a bag of onions.

I hate onions.
what

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 02:10:14 pm »
Well Seether, I hope you are happy.....

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2020, 10:26:59 pm »
Life is like a bag of onions.

I hate onions.

So many layers, makes you cry.   Profound friend.

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 10:29:02 pm »
Dear diary entry #4 :   Senpai has yet to notice me.  I dance under the moon light under his nose.  I guess im too much girl for him.  Marijuana killed the borochiosaurus.