Author Topic: I can't find my version of the PS4 Pro anywhere.  (Read 1456 times)

jipsy

I can't find my version of the PS4 Pro anywhere.
« on: May 13, 2020, 04:59:58 pm »
I have the PS4 Pro CUH-7251 mine didn't come with any games or a bundle it's just a Jet Black PS4.  Everywhere I search I can't find it.  I added it to this website, it wasn't on the list of releases.  The only ones I could find were the Red Dead Redemption 2, Modern Warfare, and Kingdom Hearts bundles.  Could this be a misprint on the box or am I just not seeing this?
Jipsy

dhaabi

Re: I can't find my version of the PS4 Pro anywhere.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 06:05:04 pm »
Edit: I'm definitely not sure how I misread the listing as wrong as I initially did. Sorry!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:13:40 pm by dhaabi »

jipsy

Jipsy

jjfly

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 03:12:55 pm »
Then you can just make new entry yourself. The "Submit New Item" button on sidebar.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 04:02:56 pm »
Then you can just make new entry yourself. The "Submit New Item" button on sidebar.

They’ve already done that.  They are seeking more info on the product since it seems to be hard to identify.

jipsy

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 07:36:37 pm »

They’ve already done that.  They are seeking more info on the product since it seems to be hard to identify.

Correct it's not even on the list of PS4 Pro models on Wikipedia.
Jipsy

soera

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 12:50:13 pm »
Can you tell me the difference between the console you have and the one that was linked in the middle of this thread? Is it just a number on the box?

tripredacus

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 09:30:31 am »
You can find them on ebay, example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/202651838918

There's at least 4 of them in completed listings.

Speaking from experience, other websites usually will only track special edition consoles and the base console models, and not all of the packs. I found this out when researching PS2 consoles, I had to end up doing it myself because no website had a list of all console pack releases that were not Japanese.