Author Topic: User sworddude keeps spelling ‘a lot’ as ‘allot’  (Read 1655 times)

User sworddude keeps spelling ‘a lot’ as ‘allot’
« on: August 26, 2020, 12:42:10 pm »
Discuss.

Re: User sworddude keeps spelling ‘a lot’ as ‘allot’
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 04:19:36 pm »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 05:37:57 pm »

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 05:52:50 pm »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 07:24:56 pm »

byron

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 07:33:21 pm »
Clearly you've been hurt. You've experienced a lot of rejection, and you seek negative attention to validate your feelings, but it doesn't have to be this way.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 07:59:38 pm »
This seems to violate both rule 1 and rule 2 of the 4 forum rules.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2020, 11:12:40 pm »

As usual, nothing will happen. He does this allot (hehe).

dhaabi

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 12:08:44 am »

I'd like to think that sworddude can take some heat about a typo or two. Maybe just rule 2.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:19:53 am by dhaabi »

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 10:49:19 am »
Yeah, his grammar and syntax are awful...outright abysmal to the point I've stopped reading his posts. Still, while I get where you were going, making a topic about it is too on the nose, if I'm being honest; I think if you had made this a throwaway comment as a reply to one of his posts then perhaps it would've had more impact.

I personally think your troll game is often hit or miss, I mean, I do enjoy the messes you leave behind, as seeing people getting bent out of shape for literally nothing is spectacular, but you tend to try too hard with your approaches. I get it, though, this place is uneventful most of the time, so it isn't easy. Although you spark reactions even when you're trying to contribute, so tomayto, tomahto. People these days just like to make something out of nothing.

I'd like to think that sworddude can take some heat about a typo or two. Maybe just rule 2.

Which is probably one of the dumbest "rules" I've seen anywhere, especially considering we're on the Internet. Call it spam instead of tip-toeing around it. Or better yet, add rule 14 and expand it stating that those who take the bait lose the game. Problem finito.

Anyway, sworddude is a big boi, so I'm sure he can handle someone busting his balls. He can't be THAT sensitive.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:54:56 am by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!