Author Topic: September 2020 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New  (Read 7586 times)

theflea

Re: September 2020 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2020, 06:22:42 am »

SWITCH
- Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade

PS4
- Darius Cozmic Collection Console

I'm assuming you ordered these from Special Reserve Games. How long did it take for you to receive these from the time you ordered them. Mine have been "In Transit" for nearly two weeks with no updates to the tracking info. I'm about to contact SRG and ask them what the hell is going on.

Strictly Limited Games (SLG), not Special Reserve Games (SRG). Strictly Limited is based in the UK so your order might've gotten held up in customs or fell victim to that nonsense Trump's lackey is doing with the post office. Incidentally, when they notified me of my shipment, it took a good 2-3 weeks afterward for it to show up.
Germany, not the UK.

And theflea, you didn’t order them 2 years ago, it was late last November.  :)
The 2 years statement was about his NIS America preorders.

The game that made the order so late was RPG Maker MV I guess it was delayed and held back the entire order.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

doafan

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 09:56:15 am »
At the beginning of the month had some free time which is kinda rare for me so I went to another First Cash store just to see if I can find another cartridges, didn't managed to get one but I did find a Nintendo DSi with a 4 GB memory card and it's carrying case both in good condition for just $ 20.00 bucks, at the same store there was a cartridge of Heiankyo Alien and the disk of Donkey Kong Returns paid only 10 bucks for both games, days later ordered at eBay the screen protectors as well an Aluminum Armor Case which came with two pens and since I have been selling my DS titles decided to hack/release the true potential of the system, now I got again all those titles, at Mercado Libre purchased at the beginning of this week another two games for the Switch, am talking about a new copy of Splatoon 2 for only 45 bucks and aun used copy of Bayonetta 2 for just 30 bucks  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

pzeke

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 08:34:36 pm »
PS2:

10.000 Bullets (PAL)
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2

Bought a lot with a bunch of random games and among some crappy PS2 shovelware there was 10.000 Bullets. Doesn't have the memory card stickers, unfortunately. Great find nevertheless.

PS4:

Fade to Silence
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Valfaris
A Plague Tale: Innocence
SG/ZH: School Girl Zombie Hunter

More stuff from GameStop - 50% off deal. No complaints.

Gravity Rush 2

Switch:

Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Both of these came from Walmart; I still don't own a Switch, but got Super Mario 3D All-Stars either way...just because. I got some bonus stickers, too.

Additionally I picked up a Mega Man Classic 8-bit figure and a Mario and Donkey Kong 8-bit diorama, as well as a Street Fighter t-shirt while shopping at Walgreens and Walmart, repsectively.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 08:38:36 pm »
Switch
Super Mario 3D All Stars
Katamari Damacy Reroll

XB1
Deadpool

PS4
Kingdom Hearts: The Story so Far

Warmsignal

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 11:27:29 pm »
I happened to be in Walmart today and didn't see 3D all stars. Their own website lists it available only through a scalping third party. Really, a big rush on that one?

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2020, 11:50:16 pm »
I happened to be in Walmart today and didn't see 3D all stars. Their own website lists it available only through a scalping third party. Really, a big rush on that one?

Nintendo has said it will only be available until March, so people freaked out about it.

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2020, 12:41:57 pm »
Conquest of the New World - Odyssey2

Saw it on eBay and it triggered my gamer senses.  Still in it's original shrink wrap.  It could be a con, but it was cheap enough to take that chance.
Minor box damage but nothing big.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 03:26:14 pm by shawndude82 »

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2020, 02:30:39 pm »
Got Super Mario 3D All Stars the other day. I've been so focused on my other collections that it's been ages since I got a new video game.

I also picked up the Professor Layton Nendoroid. Here he is gleefully pointing out Goblin Slayer taking out Torbjorn:

pzeke

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2020, 05:02:33 pm »

Have you been under a rock these past few weeks?

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2020, 01:43:29 am »

SWITCH
- Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade

PS4
- Darius Cozmic Collection Console

I'm assuming you ordered these from Special Reserve Games. How long did it take for you to receive these from the time you ordered them. Mine have been "In Transit" for nearly two weeks with no updates to the tracking info. I'm about to contact SRG and ask them what the hell is going on.

Strictly Limited Games (SLG), not Special Reserve Games (SRG). Strictly Limited is based in the UK so your order might've gotten held up in customs or fell victim to that nonsense Trump's lackey is doing with the post office. Incidentally, when they notified me of my shipment, it took a good 2-3 weeks afterward for it to show up.

I finally received these earlier this week :) Took about a month, but whatever.

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:45 pm »
Super Mario 3D All Stars

tripredacus

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2020, 10:03:54 am »
I had repurchased the boxed copy of Major League Manager. I had originally bought this game in the early 90s, and not having the box or disk anymore hasn't prevented me from playing it. As previously mentioned, I still play this game to this day and is undoubtedly the one game I've put in the most hours on. There are just two considerations for this purchase: one is that I just wanted the box again, then suddenly a second idea came to me: to try to find the lost 1986 version that is pictured in the screenshots. All existing copies of the game online (except for my modded ones) are the 1990 release, despite claims to the contrary.

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2020, 01:41:47 pm »
Well, Goodwill has stopped classifying games as DVDs and are now charging triple the price for them, but I still managed a couple that they didn't realize were video games in this last batch.  They had a Mario Party 6 box with no game in it, though :(

GCN
The Sims
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Both were player's choice.

sworddude

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2020, 02:24:00 pm »
Had some pickups these past months

10 euro loss each all cib

mario party 4 guide
link's crossbow training box set
ecco the tides of time sega
ecolis ds cib 5 euro loss
dead heat breakers 3ds 5 euro loss
spiderman sega

15 euro loss each all cib

spectral vs generation ps2
magical hat
addams family sega
wonderboy in monster world
okage shadow king ps2
wonderboy in monsterland 20 euro loss

free deals all cib

cave story 3ds
fantasy zone II
dragonwarrior VII ps1

40 euro loss each all cib

wardner
rave master gamecube an interesting 4 multiplayer power stone clone

A pretty nice for the n64, 75 each shipped wich especially for conkers is a great deal both cib. already had a manual for bad fur day so basicly an excellent box and cart for that one

Mario party 3
conkers bad fur day

DS a shootemup that I have been looking for quite some time, never thought I'd ever get it

80 euro's shipped loss, no shitty import costs or expensive shipping fees so I'm pretty please

Ketsui death lable special edition + dvd

and Like many others I also got the 3d all stars collection, ironicly I just finished my yearly 3d mario marathon pretty shortly before nintendo announced it  :P

« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:03:39 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2020, 03:55:17 pm »
Got a copy of the Dragon Quest I-III trilogy for the switch. It's a bit odd that they never made a physical release for the US, but released it physically in English in China and Korea.