Author Topic: PS3 Wireless Controller Recommendations?  (Read 911 times)

PS3 Wireless Controller Recommendations?
« on: October 06, 2020, 02:31:41 am »
Hi,

After buying 2 official controllers which turned out to be poorly made I am look elsewhere - The ones I got were CECHZC2U

Does anyone know of any good PS3 wireless controllers? Which I can get from the UK?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 05:23:04 pm by vivigamer »

Re: PS3 Wireless Controller Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 05:55:37 am »
Every single official wireless SONY brand controller I've had, has failed me, If you want a wireless controller than I would go with something that has changeable double AA batteries or something that does not have an internal battery. I already lost 3 controllers wireless controllers, all three are broken in what appears to be an internal battery issue, I don't know how to change mine. All I know is all three died after minimal usage (by me) they died, and they won't take no more recharge, and even plugging in the controller does nothing. all three of these wireless controllers I've had don't detect, and don't respond with the PS3.

I did get all three used but I gave up on all wireless controllers, so now I've had an "Old Skool Brand" wired controller for about 2 years, and counting and I got some spares too. And it appears as long as I take care of them. I could have them working for a long long time yet. here is a link one of my older threads. I'm sure you know about it, but I hope can help you.

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,10289.msg168921.html#msg168921

Looks like whatever wireless controller you choose, it needs to be new, or else what happen to me 3 times may just as well happen to you. :-\

I took good care of my wireless PS3 controllers too but all three failed me, keep in mine some games require a wireless PS3 controller like KIll Zone 2, to use that games required motion controls

I don't live in the UK but I'd recommend a wired controller if you want it to last longer without spending more money in the long run :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 06:00:28 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: PS3 Wireless Controller Recommendations?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 09:28:25 pm »
Well did you already buy a new PS3 controller for your UK console yet? I have 2 more links for you, but there from amazon UK the first link is supposed to be a wired UK PS3 controller and the other link I've provided is for different wireless UK PlayStation 3 controllers

Wired UK PS3 Controllers
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Controller-Dualshock-Controllers-Playstation-Controller%EF%BC%89/dp/B07QN971CT/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=wired+PS3+controllers&qid=1606444160&s=videogames&sr=1-3

Wireless UK PS3 Controllers
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=wireless+ps3+controllers&i=videogames&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

If I were you I'd go with wired, but that's me, I am only trying to help but the 2nd link has a different brand Wireless PS3 controllers from the Amazon.com/uk website
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:31:33 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"