Author Topic: About that physical cartridge of Shantae by LRG...  (Read 2207 times)

Re: About that physical cartridge of Shantae by LRG...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2020, 12:49:43 am »
i bought both Shantae games, cause i missed the PS4 prints, been looking for cheap copies and no luck, so i am happy to get this two on Switch.  This will allow me to have all the Shantae games. Trying to get my wife into them cause she loves platformers.

I think Limited Run Games, as Necessary Evil.  Especially with Gaming Industry trying to push on us digital copies.  Eventually i feel like video games just going to become Netflix service. Season 1 - 15 hours of gameplay, etc etc.

I am just trying to preserve little piece of heaven for myself, to retire on/ give to kids if i ever decide to have any.

But ya, i only buy from places like LRG, play-asia, to get games i want to player or really loved the digital copies, just want to keep physical, when Playstation 7 comes out i still have my copy of the game.

Only thing i am scared about the most as time goes by, is Hardware.   
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS

Re: About that physical cartridge of Shantae by LRG...
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 10:11:12 pm »
I don't like LRG for them promoting "Forever Physical" while selling download codes for PC
The only reason they exist is because digital was accepted in the first place, if it wasn't then publishers would have to do the physical releases themselves like they used to. Developers going through them for their physical releases instead of a full retail physical release only further adds to industry executives' belief/desire that physical copy demand is so low that going through someone like LRG is acceptable.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 10:14:43 pm by huffy »