Author Topic: Need advice pertaining to games I no longer have room for in my house  (Read 1926 times)

Re: Need advice pertaining to games I no longer have room for in my house
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2020, 05:10:23 pm »
I did a search and the shelf you mentioned was actually what I had originally considered getting however the height would have been an issue only because the area where I put my shelf is occupied with stuff I put on the wall so I got the one I have to be at a reasonable level to so not to mess with that plus top shelf is occupied with statues which looks nice to me. What wartoy suggested is what I will go for.

If height's the problem, they have plenty of options that might still work for you.

What is it about John Hancock that makes you call him a confident trickster. I've only heard of him in name and seen bits of his videos and I do know he's like buds or close to the inner circle of MJR

Because he is. Look him up and see for yourself.

I'll be doing some exploring since some of the shelves I've seen googling it look pretty damn good. Also I read one bit about John Hancock, not a whole dive but yikes, yikes and I cant stress this enough yikes

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2020, 08:15:23 pm »
Update: Turns out I had a plastic tote that is big enough to fit the games I had in storage but also able to fit under my bed therefore those games in storage are now in my house under my bed. I did wind up ultimately trading in the games I wanted to get rid of but considering what I wound up getting because of them, I felt it was worth it. Therefore, no more games in storage at this moment.

pzeke

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2020, 05:12:13 am »
All you need to do is find the time to do some space management and reorganize your stuff; I'm sure you'll be able to accommodate everything...if not at least most of it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 08:05:42 pm »
All you need to do is find the time to do some space management and reorganize your stuff; I'm sure you'll be able to accommodate everything...if not at least most of it.

You're right. When I get the chance and time to do so, I will try to accommodate more than where I am now. The good news is all my games are with me however it doesn't leave space for much room if I decide to get more games especially with Black Friday coming up. I'm not expecting a whole lot but you never know. Right now, my time is occupied with class and class work as the semester is nearing its end before Thanksgiving weekend but once that is out of the way, I will give the time to that.